21: They Meet Nanalise

They walked for about half hour and they finally reached the small wooden house. There weren't anymore traps. That , was surprising.

Aohara knocked " hello ? "

A few minutes of wait and someone did open the door " hi. Business. Nanalise. Desperate enough to come here , and not hurt. And also ... "

Mizuno: hi. god Izuya.

Izuya : hi. Want to meet your son in law in real life ? Nanalise.

" What ?! He's here ?! I thought I told her... " Nanalise came down the stairs and took a look " oh hey. Looks more handsome real life than on screen. "

Izuya: Nanalise !

Nanalise: what ?

Mizuno laughed a little.

Nanalise: so , you cook a good pot of tea ?

__________________________________

Aohara: I can make it instead.

Garlis : I suggest you sit. It's his test. Kind of.

Nanalise: so who are you ?

Izuya: didn't see you at the wedding.

Aohara: I'm aohara.

Nanalise: you're his... Cousin ?

Aohara: not really. More like... Erm...

" Tea is ready. " Mizuno places the teapot on the table. He pours into the cups then sits beside down to Aohara.

Nanalise: hm. Who's the one with the request?

Aohara: me.

Nanalise: requestor only.

Garlis : there's a nice rocking chair outside.

" Understood. " And Mizuno stood up. Garlis guides him to outside and left with him.

Nanalise; request is ?

Aohara: come home .

Nanalise: this is my home.

Aohara: where nazuya is.

Nanalise: I have my own house. Not here. I've since moved.

Aohara: you're happy here ?

Nanalise: don't think that's any of your business.

Aohara; sorry.

Nanalise; ..... You're weird. I killed your pet and you're still all nice to me . Your request don't even sound like a request... what do you , really want ?

Aohara: you mean alami ? He will be fine. I'll make sure he's nursed back to health.

Nanalise: I see. Your type ... Hmph.

Aohara: what ?

Nanalise: makes me want to see what will make you jump down the rabbit hole. On the other hand , disgusts me.

Aohara: what ?

Nanalise: no. I'm not going anywhere with you.

Aohara: then what can I do to make her happy ?

Nanalise: shouldn't you ask Mizuno ? He's her husband . Then again , why do you need to make her happy ? What did you do ?

Aohara; I am a guest at their house. I just thought she may be uncomfortable with me as a guest at their house. If I did a nice gesture to make her like me , we can hang out together

Nanalise: you've got to be kidding me. Mizuno !

Mizuno enters " yes ? "

Izuya : you. Get out.

Aohara did as told.

Nanalise: guest ? You invited her in ? Who is she ? To you.

Izuya ; you will answer truthfully. Right ?

.
.
.

Nanalise: does nazuya know ?

Mizuno; not yet. Unless she finds out on her own.

Nanalise; you betray our daughter...

Izuya : first you'll see my face.  Then I'll make sure you bleed. Trust me , at the end of the fight , you'll die. I'll live.

Nanalise: and if you didn't die , I'll make you suffer.

Mizuno ; yes ma'am.

Nanalise; sighs. Let's keep it to Nanalise.

Mizuno ; yes Nanalise.

Nanalise: alright go.

Mizuno: yes Nanalise. Erm. Anything you want me to bring back to Nazuya?

Nanalise: no. Wait. Didn't Nazuya tell you not to come find me ?

Mizuno: she did. But since my guest was coming to find you. And if I actually could. I thought Nazuya may want to know.

Nanalise; you keep our location a secret. She can't sell what she doesn't know.

Mizuno nodded " I understand." And left.

Izuya; ma'am too old ?

Nanalise; that, and I'm not going to let me call me mom. Who knows if he's good yet given his current performance.

Izuya laughed a little " I guess. "