19: She Leaves , He Leaves

Sometimes it could be days where Mizuno stays at the barracks dealing with military matters. It was normal.

This day , someone came visiting.

Yukihana: hey.

Mizuno: Yukihana? You came all the way to my barracks ? This is no place for a lady like you.

Yukihana: laughing at me that I don't fight ?

Mizuno: well , you probably could. But not as well as my soldiers

Yukihana; I'm probably not.

Mizuno: the clan has something for me ?

Yukihana: oh. No. I just came over because I received a piece of information you were looking for.

Mizuno : I was looking for ?

Yukihana: oh yes. Congratulations for getting aohara back.

Mizuno: she's not mine as you're hinting.

Yukihana: goddess Nazuya that fierce? Can't even have a second lady ?

Mizuno: well... It's not about being fierce. She just has a cute little selfish request of me.

Yukihana: I see. So loving. I would thought you couldn't get over aohara even till now.

Mizuno: .... So what were here again for ?

Yukihana : right. You were looking for information about Yukihana's parents right ? How they passed.

Mizuno: none so far.

" I'm surprised you didn't ask goddess Nazuya for help." Yukihana took out a small folded piece of paper.

Mizuno takes it " I have my beings to do my own things. Don't need to use hers. "

Yukihana: fair enough. I'll leave you to it.

__________________________________

Mizuno goes to Aohara's room to find her but did not see her " Eginus. Where's she ? "

Eginus: master. She left.

Mizuno: left where ?

Eginus: she said to look for someone. Someone who can help her to stay here comfortably.

Mizuno: what is she talking about?

Eginus: not sure. Just. She feels she's extra here. She needs to do something to prove her worth ?

Mizuno: ugh. Her abilities can barely protect her. I'll go find her.

Eginus: master !

Mizuno: what ?!

Eginus: she left on the 2nd day you left for the barracks.

Mizuno: what ?!!

Eginus: but I know which direction she went.

Mizuno: where ?!

__________________________________

Nazuya watched as he left the house in the middle of the night to chase for another girl.

Nazuya: for aohara?

Eginus: yes ma'am. Should I have stopped her ?

Nazuya: you can't stop what one wants to do. She wants to leave. Now he wants to leave.

Eginus: don't you want to go and stop him ?

Nazuya: he wants to leave. If I stop him, he'll just be angry at me. What's the point ?

Eginus: ma'am... Aren't you afraid he leaves and... His heart goes to ?

Nazuya: so she is what I thought she was. I don't know eginus. I do love him a lot. I'm not prepared to face those consequences yet