9: More Guards Added To Her Locked Chambers

Adamus took a walk in his garden " if only you were here... Your kindness may be able to touch them and this may go all away... Oh.... Eveus... "

__________________________________

Eseidon brought a few soldiers to Izuya's house.

Eseidon : Izuya.

Izuya : what are you doing at my house ?

Eseidon ; I'm taking orders from the Emperor. To add more guards.

Izuya : add more guards at my house ? What have I done to warrant this movement

Izuya : add more guards at my house ? What have I done to warrant this movement . Or is it my two young kids ? They have done something so bad , a commander has to personally come my house.

Eseidon; it's not them.

Izuya ; nazuya ? She has her own place. Wrong door.

Eseidon : wow. That was a fast redirect. She's your daughter too. Not afraid her heart breaks ?

Izuya ; That's not what I mean.

Eseidon : Nanalise.

Izuya : she's in a locked up place. Everyday, every second guarded . And now, you want to add more guards ?

Eseidon ; Izuya. She's my classmate. You are also my classmate. You think I want to do this to her ?

" ESEIDON ! "

Eseidon ; uuuugh. There we go.

" What's the meaning of this ?!! "

Eseidon: hi. Ariel.

Ariel ; what's with this bullshit order ?!!

Eseidon ; I don't make the orders. You know that.

Ariel ; then go back and tell that stupid old man. It's a stupid order. You won't do it.

Eseidon ; Ariel. Come on.

Izuya ; eseidon. Fine. I'll let your guards in.

Ariel ; Izuya !!!
__________________________________