56; Seeing Her Old Friend, Epocus

Nana walked into the jewelry shop and sat down. Allison followed right behind.

" hi. Young miss. What are you looking for ? Cute little pins ? Cats ? Dogs ? What do you lie ? Oh ! Or flowers? We have a nice flower bracelet came in this month. "

Nana ; I believe you were announced my arrival.

" sorry ? "

Nana ; I'm Nana Hailarose

" now. Who are you really ? Who sent you ? Little girl. "

Nana ; you asked me what I want. I want... to trade blood crystal.

" We don't sell that here. "

Nana: nothing is impossible with the right price.

" Young miss... I think you don't understand. "

Nana : why ? I spoke your code didn't I ? I want to see him. Your boss.

__________________________________

" ha ha ha. Miss . " the man smiled as he sat down on the couch opposite.

Nana : Epocus. I won't be surprised if the others don't recognise me. But you're the very first few trades I did with. You got away with a lot more than I wished I gave you

Epocus ; you mean when you were a human ?

Nana ; ah. I forgot you figured that out too. Damn old man.

Epocus ; well you're an old hag too

Nana : when are you, going to die ?

Epocus : I'm a long lifer. You know my ability.

Nana : don't get tired of living and wish to die ?

Epocus ; sometimes. But I traded to see my future remember? Only my staying alive can I receive something great.

Nana : that worth it ?

Epocus ; don't know. Nowadays I take all the deals myself. Helps keep it just a little bit interesting

Nana ; the kingdom still on my tail?

Epocus : other than the border guard who's my people , everyone else have their eyes on you. After tonight, you won't be that invisible anymore.

Nana ; I know. That's why I'm here to give you a piece of free information.

Epocus ; you're not that nice.

Nana shrugged " need you to spread it. Sell it. "

Epocus smirked " go on. "

Nana : the Golden Bow has chosen a new owner. I of course don't own the owner in any way.

Epocus ; and the owner is...

Nana : araki

Epocus : what ? That servant boy ? You did something didnt you ?

Nana shrugged " I gave you the information. "

Epocus ; and if I don't spread it ?

Nana ; then it won't be valuable to you when people find out. Which may not take very long

Epocus ; why are you bringing this to me? You must have other motives...

Nana ; I want an invitation to Count Hercula's birthday party.

Epocus; that's it ?

Nana : ok I'll ask for more.

Epocus: stop stop stop. For old friend's sake. Stop.

Nana ; okie.

__________________________________

Allison: so who was that guy ?

Nana : a very very very old friend ? Friend when I was human. He was the first human to figure out I'm actually a god and got awakened. Then again we've known each other for very long. He can be very observant.

Allison; so now he's not your friend ?

Nana : he's the first human to ever reject my offer to become my agent. His words were... Hell I'm going to belong to anyone. I'm me. I'll do whatever I like. That's what power our trades gives us. Ain't it ?

Allison: sounds like you.

Nana ; kinda. So now he's... I don't know what he is. Closer than friends but lesser to lovers. Could be annoying as your enemy but lesser to hate.

Allison: don't understand.

Nana : you don't have to. Drove to Araki's house.

Allison: huh ? Why ?

__________________________________

Nana waves " hi araki. You'll take us in right ? "

Araki ; you have money !! Go stay at a hotel !!

Nana ; why ~ you have a secret you don't wanna share ?

Araki ; no !! I just just...

Nana : just ... ?

Araki ; just ?

" thanks!! " nana pushed him and enters the house. " I'll take the floor ! "

Araki ; huuuh ?

Nana : I brought a mattress. I'm not a barbarian.

Araki : I can't feed you.

Nana : er... Allison. You cook ?

Allison; I could.

Nana : she cooks !!