85: An Exchange Is An Exchange

The King Apollo sat in his throne and looked down " your deal wasn't carried out. "

Nana : I always do.

Apollo: you're daring to come alone. I could kill you right here. Right now.

Nana: I think you would regret that. You would lose the deal we had.

Apollo: it's already lost.

Just then someone comes up to the king and whispers a few things in his ear. He looks at him . His subordinate nods.

Apollo looks back at her " you do deliver. Maybe... I should ... "

Nana : try to keep me here or find something to threaten me ?

Apollo keeps quiet and did a slight shrug " you are just a Trade Dealer."

Nana laughed a little " hehehe. When you've find something you can threaten me with. "

________________________________

Nana : hello.

Elliot didn't understand much as he was sitting opposite a little girl. Tedine was sitting beside her on one side. Ruin on the other.

Elliot: .... I don't understand.

Ruin ; this is Miss.

Elliot: the little girl ?

Tedine : yup.

Elliot: Trade Dealer?

Ruin : yes.

Elliot: you are joking.

Tedine: and that is why I always appear first. You must have had such a hard time convincing people when I wasn't here.

Nana: a few snaps make people understand quickly

Tedine ; don't be violent.

Nana ; hi. I'm Nana. Mr Elliot Munhansen.

Elliot: hi.

Nana : ehto. So you've retreated from the association. And you want to know how the family for the curse ?

Elliot: yes.

Nana: you said ok ?

Tedine : it was a simple request

Nana : it was my papa's deal. Ugh. Never mind.

Elliot: your... papa ?

Nana : oh. Yes. He's a god. A god of Trades. He was the middleman between your family and the god of monetary wealth.

Elliot: ok wait. You're saying there's many gods. And gods of wealth exist ?

Nana : just one of him actually.

Elliot took a deep breath " ok... Go on. "

Flashback ~

Mephisto: hey ~~ Richie.

Richie sighed " Mephisto. I'm very busy. You've come to lend some mortal money again ?"

Mephisto: what lend ? I always bring good alcohol

Richie : take. You always take.

Mephisto: you grant them so much. Giving me a little won't be anything of your back.

Richie : you're a god of Trades. How about selling your services ?

Mephisto: but I'm not good at selling.

Richie : on the contrary I think you're very good at it. Just not exchanging items of the same thing many times.

Mephisto: it's boring.

Richie : see. So why are you here today ? For money again ?

Mephisto looks at his small gods walking here and there in and out " so busy. Busier than usual."

Richie ; economy is good. No war. Everywhere business is good. A lot of prayers for better business.

Mephisto: granting people wealth is difficult?

Richie : I have to find chances for them to bloom. The monitoring isn't so hard. Punishing is even easier.The creating chance is not as easy.

Mephisto: why don't you have a family that does your bidding ? Bless them with unlimited wealth and have them bless whoever you want .

Richie : and if they don't do what I want ?

Mephisto: punish them.

Richie : that's... Actually a pretty good idea... Except... Where am I going to find someone like that ? To desperately make it big. And that he'll deserve it. His family will live for generations.

Mephisto: I'll find this someone for you. In exchange...

Richie : unlimited monies is out of the question.

Mephisto: how about whenever I need it ?

Richie sighed " upon my approval. Fine. "

Mephisto: great !

End ~

Elliot: and then this Mephisto finds my ancestor. Tells him he can give us unlimited wealth in exchange for that curse.

Nana : nothing is free.

Elliot: and you can use magic to break something a god made ?

Ruin : not any magic. You're kind of slow for a businessman.

Tedine : he will come to it. Mephisto ? Her father ?

Elliot: you're... A ... god?

Tedine : there we go.

Elliot : so how are you going to help me break it ? I did my part of the deal.

Nana : it's already broken. The curse. Your price was enough to break the curse.

Elliot: wait...

Ruin : it's time. Miss.

Nana stood up and left " enjoy your life while at it. "

Elliot reached his hand to grab onto Nana. Tedine blocks and elliot grabs onto him instead " what if it doesn't work. "

Tedine gives him a card "look for us. "