5: Luzuya Gets Threatened

Luzuya tapped onto his shoulder " hey Areadite "

Areadite was one of the apprentices in The Archives. He was learning how to manage all the data there. He and her are best friends.

Areadite : Luzuya. What's the matter ?

Luzuya sat down " stop reading those books

Luzuya sat down " stop reading those books. Let's go out and play "

Areadite; they are interesting. Only reason why I came here to be an apprentice

Luzuya: mmm... I know. You left school early just to come here to start early learning. They promoting you to become an official soon ?

Areadite : don't think it would be that fast. But it don't matter to me anyway. I just like the books.

Luzuya: mmm... How about we have some dessert ? I know a good place in the underworld. Opened by a human.

" ok. I'll go. Oh ! And this is for you." He takes out a pin and gives it to her.

Luzuya: so pretty! Wear it on for me. Wear it on !

He helps her to clip it " um. Fits your white silver hair nicely. "

Luzuya looks at her reflection in the window " it is, pretty! "

Luzuya : where did you buy it ?

Areadite: read some books about tying hair and all. Thought it would be cute for you if I made this.

" You made this ?! " She squeaked excitedly and went over to hug him " thank you!! "

Areadite: not much effort. They're fresh flowers and just two tiny strawberry, taken from your home's garden.

Luzuya: won't they wilt ?

Areadite: I sprayed on something that won't make it wilt.

Luzuya: cool !! Wait... From my home's garden?

Areadite: um. No worries. Hizuya was fine with me taking it.

Luzuya : hmph. That cheapskate. All about his flowers. A wonder he lets you take. He rarely even let's me in. Says I will spoil his garden !

Areadite laughs a little " haha. He is a little protective. "

__________________________________

So they went to the dessert shop to get some.

Luzuya looked at his ice cream while she was halfway through her pudding.

Areadite: go ahead.

Luzuya scooped some and ate " yummy. "

Areadite: Luzuya. Your mom is still stuck and locked up in there right ?

Luzuya ; umhm.

Areadite: ever thought of getting her out ?

Luzuya ; that would mean trouble right ?

Areadite: you visit her every year. Nothing happens

Luzuya : hmm... True.

Areadite: I was thinking... Maybe we get her out.

Luzuya : don't be crazy ! Where will we go ? We'll be chased.

Areadite: I know a someone. We can hide her there .

Luzuya : then that's just locking her in a different place. I don't want. At least here , I'm near mama.

Areadite: ok ok. I won't say more.

" I will. " A god sat down next to Areadite " you will , help us. Or we'll kill his family. "

Luzuya: YOU.

" move. I'll kill him. "

Areadite: Luzuya.

Luzuya: wait here. I'll... Find some way.

" You tell someone about this , Areadite dies. "