106: Finding A Scientist Or Alchemist

Yui : Joy. Find this person for me.

Joy takes over the piece of paper " This is ..."

Yui: Athelian gave me this name.

Joy: he's that nice?

Yui: I threatened to destroy some of his books.

Athelian: come on !!!

Yui: one name. Alive. Human. Scientist or Alchemist.

Athelian: uggghhh. You are so much more trouble than Nanalise !!

Joy sweatdrops " ok. I will look into it."

________________________________

" please... I don't know you. I haven't done anything to you." the man begged.

" sometimes being a genius brings you trouble." Ruin runs his blade across his neck.

________________________________

Azelin ; you've got to start paying rent. Also , you have a home don't you ?

Nanalise: I can't go back to that one...

Azelin: why not ?

Nanalise: Garlis and Izuya are like brothers. I don't know what he thinks about me dying . He may help izuya

Azelin ; then pay rent.

Nanalise: Azelin. I draw it right ?

Azelin takes a look at the small sized magic circle . He hits her at the back of her head " you should have studied when there was school. Seals was a common topic."

Nanalise: but this looks right ! Plus I'm drawing a high level one. Where did it go wrong ?! Help me. You passed with distinction didn't you ?

Azelin; it's correct. Nothing wrong.

Nanalise: then what did you hit me for ?!!

Azelin: this took you 2 hours to figure out. It should take you 30 minutes.

Nanalise: oh shut up. I usually just snap.

Azelin ; see. If you were hardworking you would be like me.

Nanalise throws her bag of nuts at him. He dodges.

Azelin: you're supposedly on a mission aren't you ? Don't you have to go back down ?

Nanalise; let me play around with this... Will kill him later.

________________________________

Ruin ; ugh ... This is the seventh one... Three more... Nana... When are you coming back ? This is getting boring... Should I call her ? Oh wait. Phones don't work right ? Mirrored would work ?

________________________________

Kazuri : Joy.

Joy ; hey. Long time no see.

Kazuri : I'm not the one being busy. It's you.

Joy ; sorry.

Kazuri : you sent lent out for a task ?

Joy : yup. You're here for... More business ?

Kazuri ; not that. 4 scientists and 3 alchemists have been killed this week. They're all ranked among the top 10

Joy ; people die. Or not. May not have to do with us. Could be some cult thing. Humans are stupid. We, are stupid. Creating dumb trouble all the time.

Kazuri ; they all live nearby here. I'm sure it's because of that thing.

Joy ; it's the thing that will kill mama.

Kazuri : she probably knows we need a scientist or alchemist. So she's killing them all.

Joy : I do know a scientist... Guess he hasn't died yet. The deal he made with me is still intact... Guess he's lucky huh.

Kazuri: now... You remember?

Joy ; relax ~~ there's that name Athelian gave us anyway.

________________________________

Tedine sighed " she's the boss. Why is she giving me tasks to do that she should do herself."

Juliet: just do it. You complain too much.

Tedine : maybe I should call Joy. He always has so many ideas.

Juliet ; Mr Joy would know our plans then.

Tedine scratches his head " aaahhh... Annoying!!"