46: Haddock vs Yui

Yui : it's about time. They're not coming back.

Haddock : hmph. Why should I believe you. Either way , I can kill you without them.

__________________________________

Nana ; Allison. Go into the room . You too. Boss and nice waiter. No peaking. I don't want you to be afraid later on.

__________________________________

A shadow opens up on the ground and Hera slithers through it .

Yui : Hera ? What are you doing here ? You should be with nana

Hera: ssss....

Yui ; oh I see.

Haddock : your pet brought you some bad news ?

Yui ; Nana's. I gave it one ability of mine to teleport through shadows. Sighs. I see.

Haddock smirked " all dead ? Your friends. "

Yui ; yours actually.

Haddock : you're lying !!!

Yui ; it's ok. I promised I'll bring yours to see Nana. You'll see your friends too. As souls.

" YOU !!! " Haddock charged forward, but his father grabbed onto his arm " my son. Stop. I don't want you to die. "

Haddock : I won't. Die. Let go !!

His father rushed out and knelt onto the floor " please. Let him go. I'll give you money. Whatever. My life. Please. "

Haddock : he's lying !!! They aren't dead !! Get up. Get up !!!

Yui ; then apologize.

" I'm sorry. Sorry !!! "

Yui ; not you. Him. Apologize to my wife. You insulted her. She's mine. Only mine.

" hmph. I'm not afraid of you. " Haddock charged forward right in front of Yui raised his lightning blade and swings it. He passed Yui and smirked happy with what he did.

No one ever survived that.

Yui : Imagined you won ?

Haddock looked down and saw his left arm , the one not holding the blade cut off. It was bleeding and he screamed " aaaahhhh !!! "

Haddock ; not possible!!!

Yui ; don't tell me that was your best . Oh. It was. Sorry. Dodged it.

" apologize. Apologize haddock !!! " his father pleaded.

Yui : your father values life. I don't. Maybe let's have another arm before I take your soul.

" Haddock !!!! "

Haddock ; fine ! .... I'm.... sorry. . . .

Yui ; try bullying anyone again , you'll know.
__________________________________

Yui goes back to the inn and smells all the blood and stains everywhere. He sighs and takes a seat right beside her " aren't you supposed to be asleep ? "

Nana ; can't.

Yui looks to the pile of bodies in the corner " high adrenaline? " He pours a cup of hot tea and sips " oh... this is good. "

Boss ; my private collection.

Yui : you're not afraid ?

Boss : I've dealt my fair share of hooligans. Your sister here helped me clear the household.

The waiter was mopping the floor " sighs. So much blood. When will I be done... how about the bodies ? "

Boss : feed it to my pet.

" okay... "

Yui saw Allison shaking in a corner " you've scared her. "

Nana : told her not to watch. Oh. Where's my soul ?

Yui : let him go this time.

Nana : hmph.

" next time ok ? " he kissed her on the cheek. Then he looked to Allison " she won't harm you. "

Allison: ok...

Yui ; so you'll be returning home?

Allison slowly stops shaking " I think so. I don't know ... They killed my grandma ... Forced me to marry.... but now I'm free... "

Boss ; you were running a business in the city isn't it ?

Allison: selling homegrown flower products. Honey, dried flowers all that. But now grandma isn't here... what's the point...

Nana ; water magic...

Allison:, um.... .

Nana ; High level magic. But not skilled enough .

Allison; um. Just E grade.

Nana : huh ? Grade ?

Boss ; you don't know about grades ? Maybe you're too strong so you don't know them. We grade on the level of one's skills in magic. The attributes might be high level , but lousy usage.

Yui ; and the lowest is ...

Allison: F.

Nana :oh.  I'm thinking of bringing my garden back. What do you think ?

Yui ; that's a great idea. I'll be able to get more things I can't get in the market.

Nana : hehe. You're hired !!

Allison; what ?

Nana ; I'm giving you a job. Take it. I need someone to water my garden.

Allison: .... what ?

Nana takes out her phone and starts dialing. It rang through and joy picks it up " yes mama ? "

Nana ; I want someone to work for me.

Joy : binded to you or not ?

Nana : she'll be my gardener.

Joy : then yes it is.

Allison shakes her head .

Nana : oh she doesn't want to. No binding. But you want the job ?

Allison : how much will you pay me ?

That's when joy had teleported to where they were " I'll talk price with you. "

Allison: you're...

Joy ; my name is Joy. I'm her son. And mama , this village... you've taken a detour haven't you ?

Yui ; you know she likes to take the longer route.

Joy sighs " everything is set up already. Hurry up and come. Your name is ? "

Allison ; I'm Allison.

Joy looks at her " how did you pick her up again ? "

Nana ; errr....