7: Premonition

The yellow cloak sees that the entire house was blanketed with a barrier. Seeing that it couldn't enter it decided to leave.

But was stopped by nazuya " who are you? "

Yellow cloak:  You got tipped off.

Nazuya's shoulder had a little bird perching " Yes. "

Yellow cloak: Azelin.

Nazuya : who , are you ?

With no response, in a flash , the yellow cloak flies off as quick as light.

Nazuya : light element. Tsk. Annoying.

__________________________________

Luzuya: are you ok ? !!

Areadite: yes yes. I'm sorry I had to put you in that spot.

Luzuya: don't be silly. You're my best friend ! *Hugs* I would do anything for you !

Nazuya releases the barrier and enters the room " I'm leaving. They shouldn't be coming back anytime soon. "

" Are you sure ? " The mother was worried.

Nazuya : They mostly wanted to make a statement. But I know about them now, so they're scared. They shouldn't dare to come back. If you're still worried , maybe you should contact the army. Get some protection.

" Alright then. Thank you. " The father said.

__________________________________

The little bird flew back to Azelin after completing it's mission. Azelin strokes its little head " hey. Welcome back. "

The little bird tweeted

Azelin : is that so ?
__________________________________

Mizuno had come to visit Nazuya. He was now able to just enter directly into her room freely. As he entered , he saw her sleeping on the desk with her arms folded together as a cushion for her head.

He laughed a little, went over , gently carried her head to lean backwards onto his chest. Then gently and carefully, he carries her in his arms .

He carries her to her bed and placed her down gently. He brings the pillow over and gently adjusts it under her head.

" Mmm... " She made some noises and she opened her just a little ".... Mizuno ? "

" Hey... Hi. Sleepy head. " Mizuno smiled gently at her.

She taps on her bedside " lie here. Too lazy to sit up. "

" Alright. " And he climbs up her bed and lies down beside her " so tired today ? "

Nazuya : Ran a few places today.

Mizuno : I have something about the cloaks that went to attack your mother.

She sat up " you do ? Wait. I'm the Trade god! How come I'm getting information later than you ? "

Mizuno sits up " you're not exactly information center. "

Nazuya: sighs. I know. Our realm is... Vast. There's even uncharted territories. Who knows if there's even a boundary.  So so ? What do you know ?

Mizuno : do I get a kiss for this ?

Nazuya ; .... Always trying to exchange stuff. Who's the Trade god here ?

Mizuno ;  well ?

She kisses him on the cheek " now tell me ! "

Mizuno ; the five coloured cloaks that attacked your mother belong to Five Cloaks. They were kept in dungeons in five different places. They were released just 7 years ago by some unknown being one by one. No one knew who did it. No one knew why that being did it. No one knew where they went.  Nothing happened for 7 years.

Nazuya: how many people were sent out to find them ?

Mizuno ; this case was taken by god Aries. The entire army was deployed to find them. Find and execute. No capture.

Nazuya : if they could be executed in the first place , why the hell were they not ?

Mizuno ; there's a story behind the Five Cloaks. Their maker begged them to be captured instead of being murdered.

Nazuya : hmm.... Five Cloaks...  What would they want from my mother ?

Mizuno ; such a big information. Just a kiss on the cheek. Wouldn't be fair. Don't you think?

" Tsk. Bargaining. " She pulled his collar towards her " you dare ? "

" Nothing I don't dare. " He kisses her lips.

__________________________________

Adamus sighed.

" What's the matter ? My Master." Mesia , his follower asked

Adamus : The war that ended is going to restart.

Mesia: I don't understand Master. 

Adamus ; let's hope the friend I kept till now will be of use. She's been living comfortable enough I hope

Mesia: She ? Friend ? You have a friend? My Master. 

Adamus : oh ... I see. She never could be easily rested huh.

Mesia: I don't understand. My Master.

Adamus: soon. Soon.