16: 5 Years Later From That Day ...

It's been five years since Nanalise has disappeared and more accurately no one has bothered to find her.

So now there's only two trade gods beings look for when they want help. One would be nazuya. The other would be Xerxes .

So Yukihana went to look for Xerxes...

Xerxes : what brings you here ? I don't think there's anything I can offer you.

Yukihana : how would you know .

Xerxes: your beloved Mizuno is already married I can't possibly promise you his love. Not that it's not doable. Just not worth it for me

 Just not worth it for me

Yukihana: no... I can't get him back. But... Maybe I can get him to look someone else.

Xerxes laughed " you hate him or hate his wife ? "

Yukihana: not hate. Just... Want to see something...

Xerxes : so what is it you actually want me to do ?

Yukihana : I want you to revive a being. Is that something you can do ?

Xerxes : mmm... Depends. What element was this being ?

Yukihana: she could talk to animals. Command them.

Xerxes: nature. Peculiar ability. Hm. Should be doable. The price ...

Yukihana : tell me.

Xerxes : one core, and one debt. I'll let you know if I remember what I want you to return me with.

Yukihana : fine.

" that's quick. Deal. " Xerxes reaches his hand out and Yukihana takes it to shake.

__________________________________

" Mizuno. " A whisper was by his ears. His eyes slowly opens " hey... Nazuya. " He replies back.

Nazuya : hehe. Wakey wakey.

Mizuno ; I could wake to this up everyday.

Nazuya : hehe. You are already waking up to it everyday.

Mizuno ; what ? Not true.

Nazuya : I wake you every morning.

Mizuno : shaking and not sweet calling doesn't count.

Nazuya laughed " picky ! " She kissed him on the cheek " there ! Now wake up already. " She sat up to leave the bed.

With an arm , he pulls in her waist " let's not wake up. "

Nazuya : you got to go train your soldiers.

" I have platoon leaders and captains for a reason. " He released his ribbons with his other hand " come on. " He whispered to her ears.

Nazuya giggled " You were never late. You're going to make en exception today ? "

" Cos of you. " He kisses her on the side of her neck.

She giggled some more " Mizuno ! "

__________________________________

" Breakfast? Master. " The butler , Eginus asked.

Mizuno ; no. I'm late. I'll have something at the barracks. A sandwich or something.

Eginus : already packed some in your ride , master.

Mizuno : oh great. I'll... Eat while I head there. As for Nazuya...

Eginus: I'll make sure she has breakfast, like you ordered master. Every morning.

Mizuno : good. She has that bad habit of skipping it when she enters that room.

Eginus : regretting letting her to move her office in here ?

Mizuno ; of course not. If not she'll come back so late.

Eginus : anything else ? Master.

Mizuno : er... Get her a cup of soy milk. Warm . She'll need the energy.

Eginus : ok... Master.

Mizuno : ok. I'm leaving.

Eginus : oh. And one more thing Master.

" What ? " Mizuno asked as the both of them reached the entrance . The doors opened.

A girl was sitting on the steps.

Eginus : that. Insists on sitting here to wait for you. Been here since this morning at 8. It's like she knew you would be out at eight usually. She even asked why you were late.

Mizuno : ... Eginus. Did she say her name ?

Eginus ; no. She just seem to know you. Said you were never late , asked if you were ok today. She could come another day.

Mizuno ; I was never late... I guess I wasn't...

Eginus : ahem. Until today. Or some other times because... Ahem...

Mizuno : oh keep your mouth shut.

Eginus : yes master !!

Mizuno walked down the stairs and stopped just a few steps behind her " ahem. You are ? "

The girl jumped up and turned around with joy " Mizuno !! It's me !! " She went to hug him.