24: You Think Its Uneccesary Killing

Nazuya pulled out Damian's blade and sliced across that being's neck. She fell onto the floor and blood gushed out. " Now my floor is dirty. "

Damian : just get the servants to clean it

Nazuya ; so erm...

Damian : ya ya. I'll do that request. Remember to pay me.

Nazuya : thank you !

Then Damian left.

Nazuya : come out.

It was aohara. She walked out meekly " .... Sorry. I didn't mean to... See that. " She said it with a little shiver in her voice.

Nazuya : sighs. Why are you here ?

Aohara : to bring... Water. I thought you might be thirsty. I try to help out around the house. Be useful.

Nazuya : and you decided water would be good ?

Aohara: you seem to talk a lot when negotiating so... It's spring water. Very refreshing.

Nazuya : Eginus.

Eginus teleports there immediately " yes ? Ma'am . "

Nazuya eyes to Aohara. Eginus takes the tray over " Miss Aohara. Ma'am can't take water. She's erm... Allergic to it. "

Nazuya : that's a good way to put it.

Aohara: allergic?

Eginus: yes.

Nazuya ; that's all ? Aohara.

Aohara; ye... Yes.

Nazuya : alright. Go idle and do whatever you do.

__________________________________

Aohara: oh ! Mizuno. You're back.

Mizuno : yes.

Aohara: heading for dinner ?

Mizuno: probably.

Aohara: I made some crab today. Would be nice.

Mizuno; oh I see. Nazuya would be happy. She said it was delicious the first time I brought home one. Didn't have time to catch more for her.

Aohara: she never had crab before ?

Mizuno : not something she usually explores as she can't go near water.

Aohara: oh right. She's allergic.

Mizuno ; in a way...

Huh ?

Aohara: so erm... I know she's a Trade god. But... Do they have to kill ?

Mizuno : well ... She doesn't do them personally. Her brother does it for her. On commissions. She rarely takes these type of tasks though.

Aohara: but I saw her kill someone today. No questions asked.

Mizuno : oh...

Aohara: I don't know. I don't want to be a troublemaker. But... Is it necessary ? To just kill beings. If she needs to vent out , I'm willing to be her friend. Unnecessary killing is bad.

Mizuno : ... I will... Talk to her... About it...

__________________________________

So at dinner while everyone was eating, Mizuno starts the conversation.

Mizuno: you killed someone today ?

Nazuya : um. No big deal.

Mizuno: with your own hands ?

Nazuya ; um. Can't have my big brother do everything.

Mizuno puts down his chopstick " I thought you're a reasonable being. "

Nazuya ; huh ? I am.

Mizuno : then why did you kill her without asking her any questions!! 

Nazuya looks to aohara . To which aohara stops eating as well and puts down the utensils nicely on the table " oh... She told you. "

Mizuno ; well ?! True or not ?!

Nazuya ; you knew what business I was in before you married me !! Now you're regretting ?!!

Mizuno ; that's not... That's not what I'm saying !!!

Nazuya ; then what are you saying ??!!! I don't report my business to anyone !!! Not even my parents !! What ? Suddenly you want to become my boss ?!!

Mizuno ; NO !!

Nazuya ; then leave it alone !!

Mizuno picks back up his chopsticks " .... Then answer me one thing. "

Nazuya ; what ?!!

Mizuno: you killed Aohara's parents ?

Nazuya looked to Aohara " I did. You want to poke your business into that too ? " She asked Mizuno as she looked to him after completing her sentence.

Mizuno bites angrily in his food for a while " I don't know . "