110: Injured

Thomas charged forward with flames on his blades and swings it towards Ruin.

Ruin dodges left and then right, then finally uses his gun to stop the strike that came right at him.

" You've become weaker. Ruin." The fire starts to melt his gun as it cuts down into it.

Just then ash on the ground flies up like dust. Thomas backsteps and then coughs. He continues to coughs hard " what did you..."

Ruin ; you can light this whole place on fire. Lavender is in there. So quick resolution. I can control even the tiniest ash now. Their filling up your lungs. Drowning you.

" Die... " Thomas struggles as he shoots a beam of light towards ruin.

Ruin quickly makes a barrier of ash.

" Idiot !" Nana pushed Ruin aside as it goes through it easily and it pins her arm through into the right chest and into the car door.

Ruin : Nana !!

Nana : shit... This level of light....

Thomas drowns on the ash and dies.

Ruin runs over " Nana ! Nana !"

She was sweating profusely and her arm was bleeding and burnt at that area.

Ruin ; I'll take it out for you.

Nana : ok... Do it... In one shot.

He breaks the ends " ok. Here I go." He pulls it all out at one go.

" AAAAHHHH !!!!" She screams in pain and blacks out.

________________________________

Yui rushed in " Ruin. Is she ok ?"

Ruin ; we called a doctor.

Yui ; human doctor ?

Juliet ; that's what Miss asked for.

He pushed open the door in and saw her sitting on the bed leaning against the wall reading a book.

Yui ; you got burned by light ?

Nana : Yui. Um.

He takes her bandaged arm over " there's still a light shard inside. I can feel it."

Nana : um. Waiting for the doctor to take it out for me.

Yui ; why didn't you call a healer god ?

Nana ; my core is fine. Not damaged. Plus I'm using a human shell. The shell is damaged is all.

He ripped the bandages open " this human shell... It's going to take so long to heal. You kept your real body at home ?"

Nana : if I died human , I have a second chance. I have to succeed.

He uses the shadows to carefully slip into the wound.

She bites onto her pillow " ooow oow ooow. "

Like a blanket it spreads and wrap underneath the shard. Then he slowly pulls the cocoon out.

He held onto the light shard " this... Light element ... A god or demon attacked you ? Or a blessed one ?"

Nana ; blessed one.

He wraps the arm wound with his shadows " your chest. "

Nana ; I don't think there's anything there. I don't feel it.

He ignores her and helps her to take off her clothes . He places his hand at the wound " um. Nothing there. " He kisses the bandage where the wound is and leans his head onto her chest " Nanalise... If you need to succeed then don't die so early."