94: Mary's Deal

Nana : Ruin. Bring him to a healer.

Ruin : got it.

Edith: I'm not going anywhere.

Tedine ; we'll be back tomorrow. Heal well then.

Nana leaves for the door.

Tedine : she's bored . So she's taking you as a plaything. Else you think by now she wouldn't know who you are ? It's your choice. To come tomorrow or not.

Ruin : come on.

Tedine then looks to Mary "a different cake tomorrow. Ok ?"

Mary nods " I'll close up the shop for tomorrow just for her. "

Tedine : great.

________________________________

Ruin knocks the door and Mary opens up. Ruin enters while Nana goes in next and Tedine goes in last.

Ruin : do you mind I go use your kitchen ?

Mary ; oh no.

Ruin : I'm making coffee. Want one ? Miss. Tedine.

Tedine ; she doesn't like coffee.

Ruin : come on. Give me a chance. Other than being a mercenary, I make a mean coffee. One to die for.

Nana ; okie. I'll try one.

Mary ; erm. I can make it.

" Miss Mary. " Ruin goes to the back " don't mind me say this but. Your coffee is an ok quality. There's a way to make it better. I'll make you one. Oh. I shall make one for the guest. "

Mary : are we waiting for the man yesterday? Mr Edith

The door opens and he comes in. Ruin comes out with the tray of coffees. He placed one for each.

" Don't worry. It's all from Miss Mary's kitchen. Preparing poison is too much of a hassle for me. " Ruin places the mug beside him.

Ruin turns around and sees Nana taking a sip " how was it ?"

Nana : it's ... Really good ! Hmm... But I wish there's marshmallows in these.

Tedine ; ugh. There we go. Needing to put her spin on things. It's good coffee ! Don't ruin it by putting your weird stuff !!

" How about this ?" Ruin takes out a ziplock bag and places a cookie on the saucer.

Mary ; this is ... Really good ! Can you teach me ?

Nana takes a bite of the cookie and then sips the coffee " um ! Best complement ! This cookie... Tastes like Yui's green apple blueberry cookie."

Ruin shrugged " I stole it from your old house. "

Tedine looks at the ziplock " ....whole bag ?" He sweatdrops.

Ruin ; it really complements.

Edith ; ooii !! Aren't we here to talk about her request?! Why are suddenly having a tea party?!

Ruin ; ah. I forgot it.

Tedine : it's ok it's ok. It's always like that. Deh ~ Mary. What is your request ?

Mary : I... Want you to help me take revenge . On my sister.

Nana ; what kind of revenge ?

Mary ; I want ... I want you to make her lose everything she has now.

Nana : your sister's name is ?

Mary ; Elizabeth. Wiess. No. Now its Macbeth.

Nana : mmm... She's a rich businessman's wife. You say make her lose everything, you mean make her husband lose everything right ? Also... How far of a suffering are we talking about? Kill of the husband too ?

Then Nana's mirrored rings. She takes it and Pinlana comes through the transmission " wuu. She has kids too. "

Nana : I already switched on the amulet. You could hear. Did you have to mirror me ?.

Pinlana : I can get bored too.

Then a loud bam on the table could be heard "stop offering her choices which all end in murder !!" Edith said with anger

Nana ; just options. She didn't specify how far. So... Mary. How far ?

Mary : .... I ... I...

Edith walked to her " she's your sister. What happened ? That made you want to do this to her?"

Mary ; our family was also poor.... It was only after she married into the Macbeth family we started to get better. Even this cafe... Was paid by her... But but... She gets beaten up every day. That man brings back all kinds of women back home !! He's a scum !!

Edith ; so if the husband loses his riches , she will be free ?

Mary ; I'm sure that's the only way . They can only rely on me !!

Pinlana : oh ~ Money in exchange for divorce ?

Mary ; something like that.

Nana : and what will you sell me of yours ?

Mary : what do you want ?

Nana : ehto. I'll have you work for me. I'll turn this place into my checkpoint of sorts. You'll need to help out all kinds. You'll only answer to me or Tedine.

Mary ; and of course I won't get paid. For how long ?

Nana : forever. Until you die .

Ruin ; and trust me when she says forever. She means even till you're old. You are opening this shop because she needs you to.

Mary ; if it's resources, I can pay in monetary terms.

Tedine ; you won't even be able to pay it all even if you worked your ass off for your entire life

Nana : deh. Those are just my simple exchange terms . What is it you exactly want ? And how far ?

Edith ; she wants him to be poor .

Nana : I didn't hear her say it. Did anyone ?

Pinlana : no. I didn't hear it.

Ruin ; nope.

Tedine ; so ? Mary. What was your darkest deepest desires you had prepared before we came in today ?

Mary ; I want.... I want... You to strip him off his riches and let his riches be mine.

________________________________

Joy opens the cupboard "eh ? Where's the yummy cookies ?"

Juliet ; what cookies ? Mr Joy.

Joy: the coffee cookies. The ones Yui makes.

Juliet goes to take a look " ehhh ?!! The jar was full yesterday!! Mr Yui !! Did you take those cookies ?"

Yui went to the kitchen " .... I baked them. Why would I take them. "

Joy ; then ~~

Yui ; no. I only baked them for my wife's tea time. She's not even staying here . You'll have to wait the next time she comes over for tea.

Joy ; I'll give you money.

Yui turns around and leaves the kitchen.

Joy ; my coffee cookies !!! Who ?!!!