3: My Meddlesome Papa

Damian walked in " nazuya. "

Nazuya ; hey big brother ! How's the escort job ?

Damian sweatdrops " don't act like you didn't know it would turn into a snobby escort job. What important package. "

Nazuya : heh

Nazuya : heh.

Damian : and your subordinates. You have many. Use them.

Nazuya : you dropped by to Mama's ?

Damian : which ?

Nazuya : our, mama. It was her birthday yesterday.

Damian : I passed by before I went on your stupid escort job. She was very happy with my gift. What did you , give her ?

Nazuya: extension of life for alan ?

Damian : sighs. Nazuya.

Nazuya: I forgot ok !! What did you get her ?

Damian : she gets bored in there. I got her a living plane tv. Got the science guy to make it connectible so mama could watch.

Nazuya : crap. That is good. Can't you say it was from me too ?

Damian : -_- nazuya.

Nazuya : tsk petty.

" one more thing before I'm off work and going, home. Esel I think his name was, esel. " Damian took out a piece of skin that was tattooed with a emblem of sorts.

Nazuya : ugh. Always at odds with us. He needs to stop pretending he's a Trade god. He's no longer one. Someone !!!

A subordinate enters the room with one leg down " yes. Ma'am. "

Nazuya : find me esel.

The door knocks and Izuya enters.

Damian : papa.

Izuya : hey. Mama was very happy with your present. Best present she got.

Nazuya ; ok. I get the message. Hmph.

Izuya : as promised to mama , a gift for her that involves you.

Nazuya ; what did you promise ?

Izuya ; that you'll go for matchmaking. We had our time to pick someone nice for you.

Nazuya ; I'm fine !!

Izuya ; it's just a party. Go and see .

Damian ; that would be fun.

Nazuya : shut up big bro.

Izuya ; you don't like the guy , still can be friends. It doesn't have to be someone we choose. We just want you to explore the options.

Nazuya: mmm..  one. Party. Who's the guy ?

Izuya : to make it fun , we only told that guy. In case you find someone else you prefer at the party

Nazuya : so many tricks. Must be Mama's ideas.

Izuya looked at Damian " yup. Sure. "

Nazuya : big brother!!!

__________________________________

Esel caught Damian as he was on his way back home " Damian ?"

Damian : who do we have here ?

Esel ; I don't want to die. I know all about Ma'am Nazuya's methods. I don't want to die !! You're her big brother, you can help me. Right ?!! She listens to you.

Damian ; you know what she expects about loyalty. It's very important to her.

Esel kneeled on the ground " please. Save me. "