22: Is Your Heart Here ?

Before Mizuno could even step back into his house , he sees a black faced brother standing at his entrance.

Aohara: did I do something wrong ?

Mizuno: not you. Me. Come on.

Aohara gives a small bow with a head " I'm aohara. Nice to meet you. "

Damian : Damian. I'm Nazuya's brother. I expect him to already tell you that.

Aohara shakes her head .

Mizuno: Eginus. Take aohara to her room.

The butler came and took her.

Damian ; you've been missing for 5 days. My sister has only made 6 trades these last few days. A record low , don't you think ?

Mizuno: I have an explanation for this.

Damian ; you better have a good one. I did offer to go drag your ass back. I am not afraid of a general so you now.

Mizuno : I wouldn't think so.

Damian : but she said ,

Don't do it. If he has the heart to come back he will. No point dragging his body back when his heart is not here. I'll wait. For him. Here. If his heart never comes back then...

Mizuno : then ... ?

Damian : then you should ask her yourself . Your , wife. Isn't she ?

__________________________________

Mizuno goes to find her, as she wasn't in the bedroom. So he goes to her office to try his luck.

Her office was a little special. There were flat glass tanks that lined the walls. They were filled with all kinds of fish. They were all fish he caught and brought her.

She did cherish them much. She wanted to be surrounded by the gifts he brought her.

The only light that shone in was the ceiling window that opened on the top. The moon light shone right down on the desk she fell asleep on.

Although she worked late at night , she always returned to the bedroom to sleep

Wasn't the case today. She fell asleep right on her desk.

He felt guilty and tried to carry her onto his back as he placed her arms over his shoulders. But this woke her up. She rubbed her eyes " .... Mizuno. You're back ? "

Mizuno ; I'm back. Home.

Nazuya: are you really ? Home.

Mizuno: yes. See. I'm here. I have a reason to why I left home. Although aohara is a goddess. She's a small one. She can't protect herself. I don't know who revived her. But I owe it to her to protect her.

Nazuya : you owe her ?

Mizuno ; yes. I owe her.

Nazuya ; Mizuno. ....

His eyes... I'm not sure he fully belongs to me anymore...

Mizuno ; yes ?

Nazuya: can I just trust your words ?

Mizuno : please trust me. That was all it is

Nazuya : so where did she go ?

Mizuno; to find your mother. Someone told her she should make you pleased so you could let her stay here.

Nazuya: so you found my mother ?

Mizuno: your mother says I can't tell you that answer.

Nazuya: I see.

Mizuno: shall we go to sleep ?

Nazuya ; ok.