38: Overestimate ?

Neva : she said what ? Hahaha...

Astra ; you still can laugh ?

Neva sighs " I missed her. Long time no see, she's as I remember."

Astra : as you remember? Troublesome?

Neva ; not to be easily trifled with.

Astra : I think you overestimate her. She's just an old hag that disappeared and came back

Neva ; I don't overstimate a god

Astra : god ? We captured her.

Neva : did you? She may have been able to get out anyway.

Astra : it was just an oversight that the paper deal got stolen. You yourself fucked with her once. We can do it again. Bring her down. Like we did other organisations.

Neva laughed " this fuck and that fuck are different kind of fucks."

Astra : what ? You mean...

Neva ; *laughs" yup. She's an old hag. We're also old men. Sighs. She even brought back my son, Joy and her other children. We've got to make other plans.

Astra : I don't think she's that difficult. I've captured her once. I can do it again.

Neva : alright. You can try. I doubt you'll get anything anyway.

Astra : fine. If I win ?

Neva : oh. A bet ? Ok. If you win , I'll give you my seat.

Astra: that confident .

Neva stood up from his seat " look her up astra. She was my wife. My other wife was even best friends with her. I know how they work. " And he left the room " what coffee blend should I try today... "

__________________________________

Joy sits down at the cafe " hi Pinlana. "

Pinlana sips her coffee " nice to meet you. "

Joy ; been waiting for us ? These few days you purposely come to this cafe.

Pinlana; you are ?

Joy ; I representative my Miss. Nana. I'm joy.

Pinlana ; joy. What a name.

Joy ; you really don't know me. I would think in the week we're here. You already know our identities

Pinlana : there was no such order to investigate

Joy ; I see. You're not that loyal then. To them.

Pinlana : I want to stay alive.  I want my people to stay alive.

Joy ; did you give them the namelist then ?

Pinlana : .... I know if I gave it up, it's the equivalent of killing them... But I've no choice.

Joy ; you need to keep yourself alive?

Pinlana ; I'm not that shameless !! .... They threatened to hunt down the intelligence they knew existed and kill of the families as well.

Joy ; .... I see. You're kind.

Pinlana: what would you have done ?!!

Joy : I take no threatens. My Miss is a Trade goddess. You kill them , you'll see revenge.

Pinlana: our Miss is a god ... That's real... ? She's here ? Really ? I thought it was just a mission statement. Something Alan wanted us to believe so that we'll do our jobs.

Joy ; very real.

Pinlana : how would you have handled it ?

Joy ; I'll tell him. You kill one. My Miss will kill that exact one and another one, to revive the one you killed. That's what I would have said. We , go to war.

Pinlana : You make it sound like you've done that before.

Joy ; go war with another organisation ? Several. Many.

Pinlana tears flow " am I going to die ? I was told I signed my soul off to a god when I took this position. I thought it was just a magic emblem. To track where I was "

Joy ; Miss takes deals very seriously

Pinlana : you signed your soul off to her too ?

Joy ; I don't answer to you.

Pinlana: fair enough. What are my options ?

Joy's phone rings " yup ? "

Tedine was just done with what he was doing, he was answering the phone on the other end, in Pinlana's office  " not here. Too dangerous. It's probably in her head now. Only in her head. "

" She is smart. " Joy hangs up the phone.

Pinlana : you sent someone to my place ? To search for something?

Joy ; whatever we want. It's in your head now.

Pinlana : how could you be so sure ? Maybe you just didn't dig hard enough?

Joy ; you don't understand. My brother Tedine. He's a stealer. A thief really. You won't even know he came before and stole something until you were actually looking for it . So it's definitely not in your house.

Pinlana : you're looking for...

Joy; name list.

Pinlana: oh. Yes. It's all in my mind.

Joy : give me the names and die. Or , give me the names , betray The Vines and die.

Pinlana: I have to die anyway ? If I don't, I die anyway ?

Joy ; Extracting information from a dying soul is simple. You should already know such magic exists.

Pinlana : haha. Fuck.

Joy : your choice ?

Pinlana : I want to see our Miss. Working for her for so long , I deserve to see her face . Don't you think?

Joy ; .... Fine

__________________________________

Nana : while joy is on that... let's meet the asshole.

Lent ; Neva Yaerren?

Nana : if not , who else ?

Lent : you should ask Yui to go with you.

Nana ; ... I'm afraid he'll end up killing Neva

Lent ; isn't that good ?

Nana : he's helping that demi god. If Yui comes , what if he ends up fighting with him ?

Lent ; then fight.

Nana : mmm... I don't want Yui getting too angry and killing Neva over personal matters. That Neva has become important in the demi god's story.

Lent ; You don't want Yui to get punishment ?

Nana nods.

Lent : I see.

Juliet: Miss . Pinlana wants to meet you. Mr joy is bringing her in.

Nana ; you can call them by their names. It's fine. As for Pinlana... Probably just curious of my face. Tonight. Tell her to come alone. Oh and...

__________________________________