31: Why I Chose Nazuya

Yukihana : you... Called me ? Mizuno.

Mizuno : not me. My wife.

Yukihana curtsies " goddess Nazuya. "

Nazuya : aohara.

Aohara came out " I'm here. "

Nazuya : she told you, you could kill me right ?

Yukihana: I was just trying to help you. Aohara. You said you wanted her to leave Mizuno

Aohara: I did... It is my fault... I'm the one you should hate. Nazuya.

Nazuya: what is it so bad about me ?

Aohara: .... You killed my parents. Killed anyone as you like. So violent. You're bad news for Mizuno.

Nazuya : hmm... Fair enough.

Mizuno : tsk. Nazuya.

Nazuya : oh... Not fair. Not fair. I'm not violent.

Mizuno sighs .

Nazuya : well Yukihana. Your cheap tricks has been seen through. It's almost funny and stupid that you think it would work on me.

Yukihana: I don't know what you're talking about.

Nazuya: you really thought you could have killed me ? And killed aohara ? So you could get Mizuno ?

Yukihana: I didn't do anything !!!

Nazuya rolled her eyes " you're so obvious. From the moment you revived aohara. It was already obvious. "

Yukihana: he couldn't have told you !!

Nazuya : Xerxes is also a trade god. Just a matter of when he'll sell and what price.

Yukihana: then why did you let yourself get hurt ?!!

Nazuya: it's annoying. Your clan always coming at our door. How I'm so unfit to be his wife. Might as well to take this chance to tell them that they're in a big fault. Ask them to go away once and for all. Some leverage to threaten them with.

Yukihana: you gambled your life just for that ?

Nazuya : well...

Mizuno ; of course not. I had Eginus on standby these few days. He has the power of wind.

Yukihana: wind ?

Eginus : a slight push of the blade when it went down. Won't harm ma'am lethally.

Nazuya : still hurts of course.

Eginus ; I also had to be standby in preventing Miss Aohara here from actually dying.

Yukihana: how did you know it would be these few days ?

Nazuya : aohara is an idiot. So... I placed a tiny bug ...

Yukihana; I would have known if it was on her.

Nazuya : on her birds. On all ten of them that flies around with her.

Yukihana: so you're going to kill me now ?

Nazuya stood up " hmm... I'll leave it to you. Mizuno." And she left.

Mizuno : go home. Yukihana. Don't do those things again. It's unbefitting of you

Yukihana: what's so good about her ?!!!

Mizuno ; she's independent. Strong-willed. That's what I like about her.

" I see... And now I'm just someone evil in your eyes. " Yukihana says under her breath.

Mizuno: you're not evil. Just... Too obsessed. Let go.

Yukihana turns and leaves.

Aohara walked up to Mizuno " Mizuno. Did my death affect you ? "

Mizuno : what do you mean ?

Aohara: I killed myself because the ice demon clan kept pressuring you not to marry you. You didn't have an army then. You weren't a general. I couldn't stand you being in such torture everyday. I left you once to run away , but you wouldn't leave me alone. Because of that... Did you decide to choose someone stronger than me ?

Mizuno ; ..... Perhaps.

Aohara: so you love her more now ?

Mizuno : yes. I'm sorry aohara.

Aohara: may I know why ?

Mizuno : She wouldn't take a no for an answer that simply. Not fearful of most things. The times I have with her are different. Times with you... I feel like protecting a fragile lamb. Times with her... I feel like an equal. She never even once hesitated to stay with me when the clan threatened. She wants what she wants. She stood by it. I love that part of her very much .

Aohara: I see. I'm sorry Mizuno. To put you through my death.

Mizuno: don't say such things. You're back now aren't you ?

Aohara: you're ok with the killing then ?

Mizuno : nazuya may not be kind. But she always has a reason for what she does.

Aohara: so my parents... You're saying someone hired her to kill them ?

Mizuno : your parents were pained by your death. They requested a painless death from nazuya. So nazuya went over that night to deliver medicine. That was it.

Aohara: that's it ?

Mizuno; yes. If you don't believe, you can read the records. Your parents were afraid their deaths brought anyone trouble, so they made sure The Archives had records. They're kind like you.

Aohara: thank you Mizuno. Can I hug you ?

He hugs her " everything is ok now. "