98: A Special Request

Entry 1:

I shall try my best to write a diary every day. It was never my habit to because I don't like to look back and see how stupid I could have been.

She was using an audio writer. The pen would write whatever she said onto the book.

But I will now because I don't know if I will start to change my mind and perhaps do something stupid like dying earlier than asked just to piss Adamus off.

Or maybe when I die I wish this book will reach Izuya. I'm going to do things he won't approve. Even he don't understand me know , he can after I die.

Sometimes I think I should just kill a bunch of humans , they are Adamus pet projects. Just to piss him off you know. Since it's against the rules , maybe he'll just pick someone else to do it.

Then again that doesn't mean he will let me go. He can still kill me. Sighs. I hate being forced.

Anyway. Annabelle signed the contract. That's just the first step. I need to start killing off the 2 nations controlled by gods. They won't be so stupid to help me with what I want later.

________________________________

Annabelle: leaving soon ?

Nana : it's polite to say goodbye before I go.

Annabelle: how about what I asked you to promise ?

Nana : what's preventing you from death ? You seem to want it.

Annabelle: to leave it in capable hands. I've been here for... 3 generations. Not even 1 I see seems to be capable. To have the ambition, what it takes. Not just the greed for power. The capability. They all ... Are afraid of me. No one dares to come against me.

Nana : Annabelle. You've become a menace.

Ruby: how dare you !!!

Annabelle: it's ok. She's the same. That's why she's saying it.

Nana laughed a little " exactly. Also, are you sure no one ever tried ?"

Annabelle: ....for the wrong reasons. I've tried training one of my own... He got killed. They think him of my puppet. I've trained one under someone else. She showed promise , but she also died because I showed interest.

Nana ; so you have your eye on someone else now ? You want me to protect him or her ?

Annabelle: I want to die. Help me die. Use the war and find someone suitable for me. Train him if needed.

Nana ; even if he might be my servant

Ruby ; that's way over !! Whoever it is , is royalty!!

Annabelle: you mean to follow whatever you need ?

Ruby; my Queen!!!

Annabelle: as long as he doesn't die. Fine

Nana ; .... You can see for your own. Who's good. War can force all kinds of things from people. Especially their bad or true side. Annabelle, I'll send you off in the afterlife.

________________________________

Ruin ; miss...

Nana was in the showers. She called from inside " what is it ? Ruin. "

Ruin ; Tedine went out to get some dinner.

" ok !!" Nana comes out with a wrapped towel " you have something else ?"

Ruin : you erm... Want to wear something?

Nana : you have those eyes.

" eh " ruin quickly turned away.