67: The Mystery Of Princess Eerei's Death

Nana placed a blue rose on Princess Eerei's grave among the three magnolias.

Tedine: you know people go for chrysanthemums right?

Nana : it's nicer. Girls like pretty flowers

Tedine looks at the pink magnolias " sighs. And the case is solved. "

Nana : I'll leave it to you then.

Tedine ; and araki ?

Nana : he's not interesting enough.

Tedine ; yes yes. Got it.

__________________________________

Araki refused to answer his ringing phone.

Tedine : pick it up.

Araki ; don't bother. It's just them. Annoying.

Tedine ; tell them to meet at The Lollita Witch's house.

Araki ; where's that ?

Tedine ; they'll find out and know. You'll know when you come.

Araki : we're leaving already?

Tedine : don't worry. It's about we closed this.

Araki ; you know what happened already?!

__________________________________

Hercula arrived first at the location requested. He sees a table set up by princess Eerei's grave. He was confused but was sure it was for him. So he took a seat.

Then Prince Hethler came " you were invited too ?"

Hercula : yes. And it would seem this would be , be about Eerei . Since this is not someone's house.

Hethler ; you don't get to call her that. She's royalty. You're just a count.

Hercula ; the fangs of prince Hethler. First time I'm seeing them.

Araki stood up from behind the gravestone " shut up. Both of you. You're annoying the peace of Princess Eerei. "

Hercula : Mr Araki. Hello. There are 4 seats here. So you should take one

Araki walks over " take a seat ? Prince Hethler. "

Hethler pulls the sit open and sits down right opposite Hercula. Araki sits in between them.

Hercula: who's the remaining guest ?

" Oh sorry for the late arrival. "

Hethler ; you're...

Hercula : the one that follows Miss Nana.

Hethler: obvious enough

Araki ; he is Mr Tedine.

Tedine takes the remaining seat " obviously Nana's house isn't here. Obviously, I tricked you. No hard feelings right ?"

Hercula : get on with it.

Tedine: yesterday was Princess Eerei's death anniversary. One year has passed since then. Fast isn't it ?

Araki ; even how time pass by , I cannot forget the pain and suffering princess Eerei has suffered.

Tedine puts two pink magnolias on the table . " One real pink and one pink coloured with marker ..." He rubs the petal and the ink comes off revealing a white bottom.

Hethler ; hmph. Cheap.

Araki ; These two right ? They killed princess Eerei.

Tedine ; what do you think of these two flowers ? Given by them ? Why did they give it ?