2: Big Sis , Nazuya

Nazuya sat in the living hall sipping her tea calmly while waiting for already one hour.

Nazuya ; any snacks you could offer me ? Maybe even a room. I could wait here forever. May even need to bring some of my items here. Temporary residence until I see their faces.

" Our master and mistress is really busy. "

Nazuya : I know. You haven't answered me.

" Snacks. I'll bring you snacks. "

Finally the parents came to the living hall " hi. Nazuya. "

Nazuya ; hi. I heard your kids has been spreading some inaccuracies about my mother ? Also said things that is very possible to happen to everyone.

" Oh come on. " The god laughed " it's true your mother got locked up because she's berserk. It's fact. Even now , she's locked and guarded in your backyard. "

Nazuya : true. But who said she's never coming out ?

" She can't. "

Nazuya : there's no can't. Just shouldn't. Guards you said ? You know my family consists of two shadow gods, one flower god and me. Impossible you say ?

" You want to commit treason ? "

Nazuya laughed " treason. Oh . The imagination you have. Who ever said I was going to busy my mother out ? "

" Hmph. "

Nazuya ; that aside , I don't it's fair to feed your kids imagination either. You should keep it to yourself. My siblings? Berserk ? Likely I'll make you berserk first before they do.

" Is that a threat ?!! "

" Ok ok. Calm down. " The goddess spoke " we'll talk to our children. "

Nazuya : good enough and goodbye.

__________________________________

Nazuya goes to find Hizuya in the garden he has been maintaining for his own and also for his own mother. Nanalise did like the smell of flowers floating into her locked up space.

Nazuya : Hizuya.

Hizuya : big sis.

Nazuya : Mama's birthday is today

Nazuya : Mama's birthday is today. Are you making the cake ?

Hizuya : already did. You know mama is picky. Every birthday a different flower flavor.

Nazuya : sighs. Our papa spoils her too much.

Hizuya : big sis... Mama... Really never getting out ?

Nazuya : I don't know. You miss her ?

Hizuya : Luzuya and I could only be in that space with mama until we were 2 years old. Then we were let out. I don't want to be stuck in that space forever... I wonder how mama actually manages to be in there...

Nazuya : papa goes in occasionally

Hizuya : still , it must be boring. Everything papa brings in has to be checked.

__________________________________

Izuya ; Nazuya. Luzuya. Hizuya. Everyone's here.

Hizuya : cake ready.

Izuya : can we go in ?

The guard takes over the cake " protocols. " He uses his ability and scans the cake " pass. " He passes back the cake " enjoy your birthday. "

Then the guard raises his hand, unlocking the big lick on the door ,and the four of them enters the big room where no magic could be used. There Nanalise was waiting excitedly at the door " Luzuya and Hizuya ! " She hugs them.

Hizuya: cake. Cake !

Nazuya takes the cake over and places it on the table.

Nanalise: business good ? Nazuya.

Nazuya: you know it is.

Izuya : alright. Let's sing the happy birthday song.

" Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you ..... Happy birthday to mama. Happy birthday to you. " The four sang.

" Cake cake ! " Nanalise scrambles to her drawer for a knife and cuts the cake into pieces. She takes a piece and eats it " oh !! This year is... Hydrangeas? "

Hizuya: bingo !

Luzuya: I helped make this too.

Nanalise: yumm yumm. How about you ? Nazuya

Nazuya ; err... I'll give Alan an extension of life ? Keep your work continued in the mortal plane.

Nanalise puffs her cheek " hmph. You said that 10 years ago. "

Nazuya ; it's a gift.

Nanalise: and... Izuya ?!

Izuya whispered something in her ears .

Nanalise: really?

Izuya smiled " yes. "

Nanalise: ok ! If it goes well, promise me you'll bring to let me see.

Izuya : of course.