Chapter 1:- Last Day In Houston

We were on the side of the streets, Ryan's car parked under the red light over our heads. Street was empty and silent. Me, Ryan, and Sam were sitting on the back of the car while Ivy and Brad were leaning onto their bike. We all were high and drunk.

My mascara was smudged due to my crying. Ryan's word broke the silence
"How long will you be like this?" He questioned me with a slow voice while taking a puff. I was broken that day. I was really sad.

"I don't know man." I replied as I tilted my head back and blew the smoke in the air.

"Get over him man. It has been a week." Ivy said in agreement with Ryan.

"I can't. I can't believe him. I wish I saw the signs." I regretted.

"Not lying, we saw the signs. YOU saw the signs and still ignored it. We told you something's cheezy with Tyler but you never listened to us." Sam said as he shaked his head and looked at me with pity.

"It was my fault. I expected too much from this guy. But I can't ever forget him. I love him regardless of what he had done." I explained

"You're not the thug you used to be Viviana. You were so strong and confident and look at you now. Fragile and broken because a guy cheated on you." Brad rolled his eyes while saying this.

"How would you feel if your girl cheated on you IN FRONT OF YOU?! I saw him with that bitch on my own fucking bed! He forgot the three fucking years we were together!" I yelled at Brad. I let out a sigh and I relaxed my head on Sam's shoulder."I didn't know I was this easy to replace." my lips quivered.

Everyone went silent at my words. Sam rubbed my back and hugged me in order to console. "You're going to make him regret his decision sister. You know what you're capable of." he said with a slight smile on his face. I looked up at him and I gave one back.

"Well guys... This is her last day in Houston; with us." Ivy said changing the subject and taking a sip from the bottle.

"Oh yeah! Viviana is moving Miami tomorrow, isn't it?" Brad said with a happy tone. I gave a smile and I replied
"Yeah..." in a slow voice.

"A toast to Viviana and her new life!" Ryan raised his bottle.

"SALUD!" Everyone cheered.

We all took a sip of our drinks. I drank my scotch, I love vintage. After that sip, everything became sad once again. We were celebrating my farewell. But it was a 'FAREWELL'.

"Crazy how we grew up so fast..." Ivy said with a sad expression but still had a smile on her face.

"Yeah... There used to be a time where we all used to play in the garden nearby and run away after ringing the neighbors bell. We all used to drink soda and try to act drunk and now, we drink alcohol and try to act sober. This shit is crazy I mean-" said Ryan with a laugh. We chuckled at this one.

"Can't believe how many times we fought but still can't give up on this friendship." said Sam staring at his bottle.

"Twelve years of this fucking friendship haha!" said Brad

They continued to talk while I reached for my bag. I took out a makeup remover and a cotton pad and removed all of my makeup.

"You look better without makeup." said Ryan. I scoffed in disbelief. "No don't do that, I am for real."

"Bruh. Whatever." I laughed at his statement. "Well you guys have to help me. Take care of my bitch ass dad. He might be standing on the front door with a stick. I don't know. I'll bring my suitcase down." I said and we all walked up to my apartment that was at a little distance.