Chapter 41:- Meeting.

It was a Friday evening. I was putting on my shoes when I saw her get ready. She walked up to the table and applied her lipstick,
"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

She turned around with a hair flip.
"The meeting?"

"I never said I'm taking you with me?"

"What? I am going!"

I got up fixing my suit.
"It's a meeting of men, Viviana. You can't go there, it'll be unsafe."

"Hey am I your girlfriend or not?"

Ugh... Again.
I just walked up to her and I said,
"You'll wait outside in the party. I'll be in his office and do not try to stalk us Or interrupt. Alright?"

"Got it. Can we go now?"

"Sure" I replied and we made our way downstairs. We waved at my parents and got in the car. It was driven by one of my bodyguards. Next you see that we're entering the club. The bouncer saw us,
"Hold on, where are your ID's?" he asked.

"My name's Pierce Gonzalez, let me see Bernardino; I've got business to do."

"Oh- sorry Mr Gonzalez. Here, go on."
He got aside.

We entered the club. I took Viviana to the VIP seats and I surrounded her with my bodyguards.
"Wait here baby, order some drinks if you want. I'll be back in half an hour or so."
I made her sit down on the couch.

"Okay" she kissed me. "Be safe."

I walked up to the second floor. I opened the door and got in. Took a seat, there sat Luca and Fernando. I glared at Luca, noticed he got way better than the last time I saw him.
I lit up my cigar without breaking the eye contact with Luca.

"With family aren't you?" he asked.

I broke eye contact and looked at Fernando.
"Do you talk to him now?"

"No. I'm here because of you" Fernando exclaimed. I smirked at Luca.

"Well this thing explains everything, Diamante Nero's mine." I said and blew the smoke.

He smirked back. "Do you think I spent 6 fucking years in rehab to get better and hand this to you?"

"Why the sudden change of getting better and taking the mafia back, Luca?"

He sat speechless. "Well I don't have an answer to that but I want to give my life a restart and I don't want you anywhere around it."

"Sad, because I will be. Because I don't want to lose the mafia I strived to get, to a rapist of a 17 year old, a drug addict, murderer of innocents, torturing innocents, and an aggressive man who has no sense how to handle responsibilities; like a man. "

"ENOUGH! That isn't me anymore! I've changed"

"Can't trust a flower plucker with a garden, can we?"

He was speechless again and I just kept smoking my Cigar.

"Ask me anything you want, I'll give you everything. Just give me the mafia back, please-"

"Please?" I chuckled. I crushed my Cigar and I rested my elbows on the table with my fingers locked. I looked at him dead in his eyes and I said-
"Okay then. I'll fuck your daughter when she's 17 against her will. I'll kill your father for no reason. I'll break everything in your house and kidnap your wife and torture her for my satisfaction. Then you can get Diamante Nero back, deal?"

The disappointment on Luca's face was evident how confused he was in this situation.
"I swear to God I've changed."

"Doesn't matter Luca, your mistakes are unforgivable. These are evident how you are not at all a man who can handle responsibilities."

"I'M A FUCKING BERNARDINO!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

I paused for a second and I replied with a smirk- "Just like that."
I looked at Fernando again. "Would you like your son-"

"He's not my son." said Fernando. Tears welled up in Luca's eyes and he looked down.

I got up dusting my suit as I said-"Well you heard him. And the decision is clear that everybody wants me to be the King of this Mafia and I, will leave now. C'mon Fernando. Can't leave you here with this bastard of yours."

I said and took Fernando with me. Just when I was about to close the door he yelled-
"Pierce!"

I turned around to his red moist eyes glaring at me.
"I will get the mafia back, and I will, kill you."

I shut the door behind me. Me and Fernando walked down the staircase.
"You really hate him so much?" I asked.

"Yes, without a doubt." Fernando replied.

"So you want me to handle DN?"

"Same answer."

Jackpot.

I walked up to Viviana, she stood up for Fernando.
"Good evening Mr Bernardino." she bowed.

Fernando smiled and greeted her back- "Good evening kid; how's everything going?"

"Fantastic. What about you?"

"Troubles occur all the time you know. But of course, gotta take some time to look outside from the busy train."

"Sure thing." she replied. She looked at me and asked- "How did it go?"

"Good. Great honestly. He's confused himself. Not a single chance of him getting this mafia back."

"Good news. Well would you like a drink or are you leaving already?"

"Ah sorry kid. I have to fly to America again. I've got some business in Miami too." Fernando replied.

"A drink won't hurt?" I said

"Gotta catch the flight in 15. Look, my Limo's here too. See ya kids, have fun." Fernando stormed out.

We both looked at each other confusesly.
"Strange, wasn't it?" she said.

"Definitely. Well wanna go home or stay here?"

"Let's drive home... I don't feel good about this place."

"Oh?" I looked at my bodyguards and again at her. "Okay let's go." I replied and we went out side. Our driver opened our limo and we drove home.

Next thing you see we were tired and naked in our bed after doing the deed and I was just staring at the ceiling with her in my arms. She was fast asleep while I couldn't because his face won't leave my mind.

I knew how far he would go for Diamante Nero and I had to be cautious in every other step of my life... I had to protect my family...