Chapter 57th:- Evergreen.

It was Ryan and Lilly's wedding. We all were engaged in our work. My little Jazz would stay with Papa Fernando all the time since me and Viviana were really busy with the arrangements.

Ryan and Lilly helped us in our wedding so why shouldn't we?

“Alright place the flowers here, take the sign over there, C'MON HURRY!!” Viv kept yelling.

I chuckled while ordering other people.

“What are you laughing at huh?" She said while scratching down some notes.

“Nothing” I laughed and continued my work.

Everything was finally set.

I went in to check up on Lilly. She looked beautiful.

“Wow.” I said as I entered...

She turned around and I walked up to her. “Are you ready?”

“Yes I am.”

“Oh sick. How on earth are you not crying...”

She smacked me with her bouquet.
“Shut up... I'm really holding it in fucker!” she said.

I laughed out, “Haha right. Well c'mon, it's the time already.” I said.
“Viviana come over to Lilly's room, it's time.”

“Right, coming.”

I went out and she went in. We gave each other a high five on the way. I made my way to the platform, beside Ryan.

“Fuck man, I'm scared.” he muttered.

“Want whiskey?” I chuckled.

“Shut the fuck up- oh here she comes.”

There she came, with her father. The violen played as she made her way to the platform...

‘Beautiful in white’ played in the background and Ryan was all welled up.

They stood face to face and the ceremony started... They did all the vows and at the end,

“Do you take Lilly Smith to be your wife?"

“I do.”

“And do you take your Ryan Gauthier to be your Husband?”

“I do.”

“I now pronounce you, Man and wife.”

As the preist was done, everyone cheered. And BOOM.
The most unexpected tragedy happened.

1 2 3 total six bullets went to both their hearts and both lied dead on the ground.

What the actual fuck.

I looked around and I saw Luca's men shooting everyone. I looked back at Fernando,

FERNANDO RUN!!” I said because Jazzlyn was in his hands. My girl started crying but I was helpless. I looked back and saw him sprint outside with Jazz. I sprinted towards Viv. I took her down and told her to crawl towards the door.

"What is happening Pierce?” she cried as we crawled as far as we could, hiding from his men.

Revenge” I replied.

Somehow we managed to get up and run towards the weapon room. I opened the closet and took out guns and ammunitions. I threw a gun at Viv and she ran down carefully.

We peeked out the window, his men were still shooting in the crowd. Viv took her gun and started shooting his men from the first floor. I went down to clear the men around.