Chapter 29:- Complex.

______

Lily set out making an excuse of her sleep but instead, she had other things in mind. She got in her car and drove off from the hospital. She drove straight to Gonzalez's mansion. She parked her car and tried to get in but the security didn't allow her.

“Are you all stupid?! I know Gonzalez! If you do doubt me, call Chris RIGHT NOW!” She yelled at the security.

“Ma'm Chris left Diamante Nero, there's no point.” the security replied.

“What?! Oh Lord!” she felt helpless and confused. She moved around a bit running her hands through her hair thinking a way out. Something struck her mind and she stormed out of there. She went in her car, opened her purse, and took her phone out. She searched Chris's name and it popped up. She called him and asked if he could help her find Pierce. Positive he replied, and told her to visit Ryan's hospital. As soon as she got the response, she thanked him and kept her phone right away.

She drove to the hospital; same hospital where Viviana was. She went up and to his room. Next thing you see that she's standing in front of Pierce sitting besides Ryan's bed. But the good thing was, he wasn't yelling or arguing with Ryan. He just sat there chatting with him.

“Gonzalez.” her voice spoke confidently.

He turned around and his facial expressions changed in a sudden. He was skeptical. He turned towards Ryan again as he said,
“Not now Lily”

She said in a convincing tone,
“Just for a moment? Please?”

“I said no.”

“Just 5 minutes? Please?”

Pierce sighed as he looked down. “Go on, take a seat.” he said in tiredness. She did what was told.

“So just a simple question” she got comfortable. “Why did you kill Viviana?”

“WHAT?-” Ryan yelled and almost got up.  “ARE YOU FUCKIN STUPID??! TRAITOR!” he yelled.

“YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" Lily poured petrol in the fire; as always.

“NO THE FUCK?!” he started coughing.

Pierce tried to shush and calm everyone down. “See, I didn't kill anyone, no one died, chill.” he kept patience; but they didn't.

“HOW COULD YOU?!”

“What the hell is going on?” the nurse barged in the room.

“Nothing is going on ma'm I'll handle them-”

“HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!”

“No I didn't DAMN IT!”

“Whatever it is, can you keep it a little low? We've got other patients as well sir.” she said and left. Everything calmed down.

Pierce rubbed his temples as he said,
“Are you a little dumb?”

“That's mean!”

He facepalmed himself.
“Please; I beg of you don't get me in anymore troubles please!” said Pierce. “And to you, I DID NOT  kill Viviana. She stabbed herself because she didn't want the baby...”

“Oh my god?! When did that happen?” asked Ryan.

“Last night.” he replied.

“Oh-”

An odd silence got created until Pierce broke it...

“Well, how are you now?” he asked Ryan.

His expression changed into sadness in snap of fingers. “Just alive I'd say... I overheard the doctors talking to Viv how I need a kidney before this week passes otherwise...” he got all silent.

“Otherwise what?” he asked.

“Otherwise; I won't survive...” he said and all the colours of their faces drained. Ryan smiled as he said, “It's okay though. It's way nicer up there than in this world.”

Everyone got silent. Pierce felt bad as well.
“What's your blood group??” he asked.

“B-”

“Fuck it...” he looked down.

Ryan chuckled as he said, “Why? Like you would literally give me your kidney” he mocked him.

Pierce had an unreadable face when he said, "I would've.” this created silence between three of them. Their ears moved back when he said this. Pierce got comfortable, “Not for you though; I don't like you anyway... I would've given it to you for Viviana.” he confessed. This gave a surprise to both of them. Lilly and Ryan looked at each other with a stunned expression even though they didn't know each other.

“Gonzalez, is that why you were asking me what happened the day we split?”

Pierce kept his head down with his elbows resting on his knees and fingers intersected.

Lilly kept her leg down as she said,
“Gonzalez; are you in l-”

“NO goddamn it!” Pierce yelled at her making her jump in terror. He made his hair and made his way out as well. He just stormed out after that question; leaving two people behind who are unknown to each other in an awkward atmosphere.

Pierce left the hospital, but what about Lily? They both sat awkwardly. They both wanted to get out of this awkwardness.

“So, you're Ryan right?”

“Yeah. I was Viviana's best friend. I don't know if I am still-”

“No you're not. I'm her best friend.”

They both squinced their eyes at each other and gave an annoyed look. They both loved Viviana equally but they were jealous of each other at the moment.

________

Pierce went home; completing his pending painting. All of their lives got more complex after this particular event. Everybody's life took a massive turn; a massive change. Pierce was traumatized and in the thoughts of how would Viviana get through everything. While Viviana was full of disappointments. I can't really tell what was on her mind, her thoughts felt tangled. She was mad at Pierce, but still had sympathy. She had sympathy for Juan but now she's mad at him. She was happy Lily came back but afraid she might loose Ryan. A lot was going on with her as well.

Juan was just in the thoughts on how he's supposed to keep Viviana to himself and how to continue cheating. Yup; he was cheating on her with Nevada. Not one day he could stand without sex. Juan's behavior was evident on how much lust he has.

All Ryan was thinking about was how much more time he has to live. He didn't have so much time; the clock was ticking closer to death every second. He gave all his hopes up after he heard the news of Viv. He put all his faith on God as he was thinking that he was about to meet them in a few days.

Lily on the other hand was all tangled. She had a lot of questions that needed to be cleared. Well besides her questions, she had something else on her mind. She remembered how Pierce mentioned that donating kidney to Ryan would make Viviana happy. All she ever cared about was Viviana and she'd do anything for the sake of her smile. Ryan's blood group was extremely rare. After knowing that even Pierce's blood group isn't compatible; she knew what exactly she had to do.

She was also; a B-.