Chapter 51st:- Orange.

We walked into our base. I saw everyone sitting there in grief, speechless...
By seeing the atmosphere of the place, I ordered one of my men to drive Viviana home. She agreed and kissed me before she left.

I walked up to Fernando and I crouched down, grabbing his shoulder. I shook him,
“It'll be alright, papa.”

He looked down with his eyes moist. “They took 3 of them. Chris is nearly dying. 5 of them are injured badly. How should I calm down Pierre all of you are my children.” he exclaimed.

I thought for a moment. “Leave it up to me okay? I swear nothing like this would ever happen again in my presence or my absence.”

He nodded along, handling me a note.
“He left this for you.” he said and walked  of there.

I took a seat and I read it.
It read-

Present for you in the orange.”

My heart dropped to my stomach. Everything slowed around me as I sprinted out. When I got out, my car was gone. I regretted letting her go without me. I checked my time and it was 5 pm. I still had to get there. I hopped in one of my other cars and I drove to the hill..

“What do you want.” I stood in front of Luca and my wife who was sitting on the bench with a gun pointing to her head.

“Heroin...” he replied.

I smiled and I put my hands in my pocket. I walked up to him as I said, “Still couldn't get over the addictions brother?” I smirked at him.

His expression changed in a second and he was annoyed instantly. I lit up a cigarette and I said, “Let go of my wife. You deserve nothing from this mafia.”

He smirked at me. “That easily? Tch tch tch. No brother.”

I looked at him as the smoke blew.
“How about I say I'll let go of your favorite men and you let go of my wife.” I opened my phone and I waved at them in face time.

His expressions changed again.
“What do you mean?.” he asked as he looked at me concerned.

I turned my phone around. He looked at his favourite staff scared and breathing heavily. My men were already there pointing the guns at his favorite men.

I looked at him again. “So... We got a deal?”

“No I want the drugs if you can't give me the mafia.”

“You know I'm known as the most brutal and the most heartless right?” I said and he stood silent. “Alright George, Dan, shoot them half dead when I command.”

He smirked again.
“You think I'll let HER go?”

“Yeah you would.” I looked into the sun. “You'll have to, because only she knows the password to the cage. She handles the drug business my friend.”

He lost again.

“You know when someone handles a certain work in my mafia, we don't ever poke in between. That's why she's the only person knowing the passcode to your heroin.”

Luca faced down. He paused for a moment.

“Sir give me the command.” one of my men said through the phone.

I still was looking at Luca.
“Hold on George. I will.” I huffed. “Throw your gun on the ground Luca, in 5, 4, 3, 2,-

He threw and broke the gun. I smiled at him and I said, “Good... Let them go George.” I hung up. Viviana got up and ran up to me. I grabbed her by the shoulder as I looked into the orange.
“Beautiful sunset Luca. Call a girl over.”

He took a seat on the bench and he nodded to the orange.

“Congratulations on your wedding and the kid.” he sighed.

I threw my cigarette down and I looked at him.

“I have eight tons of 'em. You take away three; run your business brother.” I said in pity.

He looked up at me.
“My revenge won't be over still.”

-I know. I'm just helping a man...
I said and left the place.