Chapter 9:- "Ask me"

We were checking out our fits in the mall.

"That'll be eight hundred and forty nine cents."

"I'll pay." Lilly offered. She swiped her credit card and paid.

"Thanks for shopping here!"

"Your welcome." we said together and grabbed our bags.

"And thanks girl." I told her with a smile.

"No worries bitch I love you." she said and we smiled at each other. The bags were pretty heavy. We tried lifting all of them at once but it was too heavy.

I had no choice...

"Chris! Can you help us?" I called upon him. He nodded and headed our way. He grabbed everything at once and we headed to the car. He kept everything inside.

"Thanks big guy." I thanked him. "Can you wait here? I want to get some ice cream." I asked him. He just nodded in response so me and Lily went to get ice cream. We got three of them. Then I came back and offered one to him.

"Here" I offered. First he gave me a glare but then he removed his glasses and smiled

"How nice of you. Thanks." he thanked me.

"No worries." I said "Well I have to leave ASAP after this you know." I told Lily.

"What's so important? Just hanging out for a bit more won't hurt." she said licking on her softie.

"I know but there's some work given by Gonzalez... I have to carry them out." I shot her with a guilty look.

"Alright no problem. Maybe next time..."

"yeah..." we finished our ice cream "Let's go Chris."

"Sure." he replied. We drove to her apartment and dropped her off with her stuff.

Then we drove to my place to get my stuff. The things were already packed. I got my suitcase. Then I looked for the most important thing around. I looked under the bed, above the cuboards. Couldn't find it. Then finally I remembered the cabinet. I went and opened it. I saw the pretty little dusty memory box sitting right there. I pulled it out and and dusted it off.

"Viviana!" I heard Chris.

"Yeah coming!" I took it with me downstairs. "Shall we?" I asked him.

"Sure." he said and pulled all my suitcases out of the apartment. I gave a final look at my apartment. I sighed and I shut the door behind me. I had a great month in it though.

We got into the car and drove to the mansion. Chris stopped the car and I saw a few men standing there. I got off the car and I shut the door behind me. I looked at Chris and he looked at me. He offered his arm and I walked to the mansion holding Chris's hand. When we reached the entrance, he looked for keys in his pants-

"Shoot! I left them in! Aw man" he said and rang the bell. Honestly it created a huge sound which busted my ear drums.

"Ouch!" I inserted my finger in my ear. Then I saw the door slide open.

"Don't forget the damn keys Chris." said Pierce and went inside. We got in. "See our tattoo artist will be here in a few. Just chill Or do whatever you want." Pierce assured.

"I know." I said and jumped on the couch. I was going through my phone when I saw Pierce sitting in front of me. He was on his phone as well and didn't say anything.

I shotted a "Hey"

"Hey..." he replied restlessly; with a sigh.

"What you doing?" I kept my phone away.