Chapter 35:- Go get what you love.

I got to know Viviana has started packing up and I was in another state for some work. I had to take a flight ASAP, so I did. I was in Arizona with Fernando.

“I'm sorry Papa that I have to leave at this time-”

“Shh... It's all good. You can leave.”

I let out a sigh of nervousness.
“Yeah-”

Fernando knew how nervous I was. He smiled and placed her hands on my arm as he said,
Go get what you love kid.”

I stood there looking at him for seconds  straight.

“Thank you Fernando...”
I said and rushed to my flight. Now it was half an hour of flight... I don't know, she might leave before I reach there...

Half an hour later...

I got off the plane ASAP and I rushed to my car. I hopped in and drove straight to the hospital. I stomped all the way to her room. When I reached there, the room was empty...

Shit.

I didn't have a second to think shit. I ran straight to Ryan's and Lilly's room.

“Guys! I fucking screwed up!”

Ryan sighed as his hand reached out to me with a book.
“She left this for you...”

I realized what happened. I ran my fingers through my hair.
“NO NO NO! PLEASE!”
I got VERY anxious.

“She hasn't gone too far I guess. You can find her.” said Lilly from behind.

“I'm gonna find her either way. I have to. Give me the damn book.”
I took the book.

Ryan looked up at me as he said-
Pierce, get her...”

I nodded and I stormed out of the place. I called Clara as soon as I got in the car. She picked up and responded instantly.

“She just left with her suitcase, must haven't gone so far.”

“Got it thanks.” I hung up... I drove at a full speed when it started raining again.

“FUCK.” I yelled to myself. I still kept driving. I parked my car in the mansion and I ran out looking for her. I kept looking but she was no where to be found. I kept running and running till I went breathless. I stopped to catch a breath when she got my attention. She stood at the other side of the road with her suitcase and an umbrella above her head. A taxi stopped in front of her.
HELL NO!

“VIVIANA! LISTEN!” I ran up to her. She heard me but still ignored it. “Viviana wait! Hey! Wait! At least listen to me I'm sorry! Viviana!”

The rain got faster. She still didn't listen to me. She almost opened the door to get in the cab.

Viviana I'm in love with you!” I finally said it.
She turned around.
Hands on my knees I rested to catch a breath. “Yes. I- I am. And I'm really sorry for how I've treated you b-before. I'm very guilty and I know you never d-deserved that.” I stuttered 'cause lack of breath. I got up and we were face to face, but at a five feet distance.

I love you Viv... I don't have any other words for you...” my eyes welled up. “I know you hate me but I don't wanna lose you. All the times we spent together; never did I think I'd fall for you. But here I am. In love with you and I don't even know since when. You just entered my life like a fairy and brightened everything and now you're leaving it dull. You mustn't know I was there with you the whole night and every night at the hospital. Because I know you wouldn't talk to me in consciousness. So I stayed up with you when you were asleep. Just to see you. Just to feel your presence.
Everyday I lived in the regret of what I've done... Please don't leave me here in this hell.” I let it all out. I cried. I broke down.
“PLEASE...”

Just the other minute she dropped her suitcase and threw her umbrella and walked up to me in the rain. I thought she'd slap me in the face so I turned my head down. She grabbed my neck and kissed me instead; in this heavy rain... I was stunned. I grabbed her by her hips and I pulled her close. My hands were wrapped all around her because I was to scared to let her go. And this might be the last time she's in my arms.

Just WOW.

Touch of her skin... GOOD GOD...

It was a fantastic kiss. She separated herself. And said looking at my eyes.
I know. she smiled.

I was still scared at some place. “Please don't g-”

Shh...” she put her finger on my lips as she muttered, “I won't.”

My smile widened.
This was the best fucking day. I hugged her tightly in the rain. We were drenched.

Thank you... ”
My weak voice spoke.

The flowers bloomed again, the butterflies flew again. She was in my arms, my life won't ever be blue again...