Chapter 14:- Choice.

*Pause it for now.*
"They said they'd rather choose to end our friendship than being a part of Diamante Nero."

The pain in my chest was real. I was sad and disappointed. My expression rested into my real emotions. I looked down at my food. And I said,
"Okay." I took a bite of the food.

"Okay? That's all?"

"That was enough information to acknowledge that it's not about how long the people have known you; it's about who stays.." I said and I took another bite. "Guess they were snakes afterall."
This statement created a silence between us three.

"Well, they wanna meet for one last time before choosing the paths. It's either all of us together or just you...
If you wanna stay with them, you've gotta leave Diamante Nero. If you wanna stay in DN, you have to leave them."

Ouch.

"What about you? Who'll you choose? You're in DN too right?" I asked him.

"Sis I was here only for you. I'll leave as soon as you make the decision." he said and pushed his plates away. I looked down deep in my thoughts. He wiped his mouth and got away from the table. "Choose wisely. You've got 12 hours." he said and left. I watched him leave. We waved at each other with a smile which was fake.

The decision was pretty tough man. I love my friends. All of them. But Pierce helped me a lot. But so did my friends. Now who shall I choose...

"I'll give you a moment. I'm going in my room." Pierce said and rushed upstairs.

There shouldn't be a choice man. Pierce saved my life. But my friends did too? I know I might've called them snakes but I love them; from twelve fucking years. Now how do I choose?

I knew what I had to do.

Well thoughts aside, I had to go to Pierce for the dance lessons. I walked upstairs towards his room and then I remembered something. I quickly ran to my room and opened my wardrobe. I took out his coat from our first date or whatever you call it. Meeting. Bruh.

I then ran towards his room. I didn't even knock and I opened the door. I was surprised with what I saw.
"Oh my god! Pierce?" I entered the room.

There was another hidden room behind what I assumed was a mirror! I entered the place and I saw a pretty huge room!

"At least you should've knocked!" he yelled at me from his chair.

The place was legit! There was a little library inside. An organised desk and a guitar on stand. Some papers on the desk and some old books. The room was lit with fragrant candles and dim light. I entered the hidden room.

"Wow." I said as I looked around.

"Well, you know about this now..." he sighed as he got away from the desk.

"What is this? Shakespeare?" I said opening a book from the desk.

"Hey why are you touching my things?!" he yelled while writing something.

"What the fuck?!" I noticed a couple of old papers. I chuckled as I looked at him. "You're a poet?"

"No give me that!" he chased me around "Viviana I swear to God give me the damn papers!"

"Come and get it!" I ran as fast as I could but you know; he caught me. He lifted his hands in the air and blocked my way. I tried to run but there was no space. I looked up at him. I scoffed and gave up. I handed him his papers. "Here" I gave him his coat as well. I walked up to the couch and crashed on it.

"For how long have you got this?" he questioned.

"From our first date." I said and I hugged the pillow and jumped laying down.
He laughed at what I did. "You know what." he sat beside me. "Here. Read it." he handed me the paper.