Chapter 27:- Hospital.

*Pause!*

Gonzalez's POV:

I fucking screwed everything. I am the most heartless person known. I treat the best people in my life like shit. They really do deserve so much better than me. I felt like shit after what I did to Viviana. These thoughts rang in my ears while I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my head resting on my hand. I can't hold it no more. I'll apologize till morning if I have to; I made a mistake.

I walked to her room. I know she must've been crying so much and I blame me.

*UNPAUSE!*

Well as soon as the door slid opened, my heart dropped to my stomach. Everything became slow and blur around me and I instantly fell on my knees. I saw her blood flowling rapidly out of her belly over all the shattered glass. She had a knife beside her.

My heart shattered.

Not a single word came out of my mouth; I just felt the pain in my heart and I questioned myself, "What have I done."

He was on his knees questioning his existence for this result. His heart broke for the first time ever.

Then Chris entered the room. He was stunned to see this scene. He instantly went up to her and checked her pulse.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!" he screamed looking at Pierce.

Pierce was so lost in regrets that he couldn't hear anything. Chris yelled his name again. "PIERCE!"
He zoned out.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!." he got up.

I instantly went up to her. As soon as I kept her head on my lap, a tear drop rolled down my cheek. I checked her pulse.
"You'll be okay. I'm sorry Viviana. Swear to God I've never been this sorry." I told her brushing her hair behind; knowing that she isn't listening. She was almost dead in my arms when I heard sirens. The ambulance were quick.

Chris quickly came up to me and noticed my tears.

"I'm good don't worry. Let's take her downstairs." I got up and I carried her downstairs to the ambulance and I got in myself.

"I'll be here. You should go." Chris said to me.

I nodded in response and we took off. The ambulance went in full speed. The nurse told me to get aside because the bleeding was too much so I did.

I just sat there hearing the nurses panicking and yelling. I couldn't do anything and it felt horrible. This might be one of the most horrible moments of my life.

We reached the hospital and those nurses pulled the bed leading directly inside. She was switched to another bed real quick which led to the Operation Theatre. Everyone around was freaking out at the sight of her. The doctor kept calm and tell them to take her inside ASAP.

They took her to the Operation Theatre.

"Mr Gonzalez you'll have to wait outside. It's a severe situation." he said with a tension in his voice.

"Okay I understand. I'll wait. Just save her... Please." I said with moist eyes. Doc nodded and ran inside. My heart rate was fast so I took a seat. My legs were shaking due to anxiety and I couldn't control my tears. Once again, I was at my lowest. I just sat there shedding tears and asking God why am I even alive? I never EVER do anything right... I'll take the blame on me with guilt that I'll never forget...

I really don't deserve her.

______________
(Three hours later)

The doctors and the nurses came out of the room and I got up immediately.

"What happened doc? Is she alright?"

The all had a disappointed face. This gave me chills down my spine. My ears moved back but I wasn't sure.

The doctor sighed, "She's alright but the baby's not... We had to take out the fetus."

This was very obvious so I just stood there silently. I didn't say anything I just nodded.

"Just one simple question Mr Gonzalez, who stabbed her?" he asked.

I looked up at him with a frown,
"She stabbed herself. She didn't want the baby..."

"WHAT-" the nurse screamed. The doctor's ears moved back.

"W-what?" even the doctor was shocked.

"Yes... That is the truth!" I tried convincing.

"Well wow! Because we couldn't calculate the angle of the stab and now it all makes sense. Don't worry she's unconscious but alive but... It might take a while for her to return home though..."

"It's alright doc I understand... Can I see her?"

"Sure but don't touch anything."

"Okay." I said and I rushed to her room. A breath quickly escaped my mouth at the sight of her. She was under the lights with numerous bottles of blood dripping from the citrate tubes to her hand. She was breathing slowly under the oxygen mask. My heart melted when I realized I was the reason for all of it.

I opened the door and I shut it behind me. I stepped up to her bed and I took a seat beside her. She was just breathing slowly; and I kept watching. After staring her for 5 minutes or so, my hand reached for hers. I took her hand and I rubbed them with mine.
"I'm sorry Viviana. You were right; you do deserve better. Forgive me if you can; I'm the culprit." my lips quievered. She was unconscious and unable to hear me. So I took an advantage.

"The way her hairs wave
The way she smiles
The way she jokes
The way she cries.
I hope she holds my hands forever
And I hope she'll love me for who am I.

I never had the courage
To tell her the truth
But I hope one day
She realises how I feel
The day she walks out
Is the day I'll be in ruth
If she was a disease
I'd love to be ill

I want the old love
Like dancing on the streets
I want the old love
Where there's only you and me.
I want a cozy night
With her by my side
And a guitar so I could sing all my feelings.

I want us to lie
In the snow cold
I want us to be
the love story untold.
7 years or 7 lives,
I want your hand to be hold
By me and only me te amo amore mio..."

I narrated. "I wish you knew I wrote it for you." I said with a wistful smile.

Again I looked up at her eyes which were shut. I blinked at her as I lowered my head down.
"I'm sorry I forgot I was in love with you because you wanted to be with someone else..." I stroked her hand then looked up at her. "I'll always love you even when you love somebody else. Because you were rain to a drought heart but hell it rains everywhere... You were a guardian angel; my guardian angel. God I could've never imagined I had a soft spot in me if I didn't meet you. All I wanna do is; thank you Viviana. For teaching me how to love."

I kissed her hand.
"I know I sound crazy but yeah; I love you Viviana. Sucks that you'll never know..."
I said it. I finally said it to her. But hell she will never believe me. It's okay though because all I care is about her happiness. Whether it's with me or with someone else...

I rested my head on the bed and I slept.