Chapter 46:- Perfect.

So as you guys know, this is Viviana Garcia, my girlfriend, my amore...” he looked proudly at her and everyone cheered. “She has always been with me in every worst and best situations of my life, without judging a single moment. She has shown me what actual love is... She loved me at times I didn't feel like I deserved love; I thought I was just unlovable... I thought that I'd always be this heartless. This sore. I rarely smiled before. I rarely laughed. I was just sort of existing, not living...
But then God gifted me this gorgeous woman all of a sudden... She moved away from her city to start a better life somewhere else and she got into the wrong hands... I still remember the day she joined Extreme Riders as a bartendress... She was really innocent, I remember.
So today I'm standing here proudly before you Viv, and I want to say... Thank you. Thank you for always being there for me, understanding me, bearing my behaviors and still loving me regardless. Thank you for making me smile and laugh again, thank you for making me live again. Thank you for being the reason for my smile... I love you so much, and I'll continue to do it till my last breath...”
Finally, he knelt down on his knees as he took out the ring box. Everything made sense to her now and tears build up in her eyes as the crowd cheered..

Viviana, can I make you mine forever?”

Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks as she said,
HECK YES!” she yelled.

He ringed her, grabbed her waist and pulled her close.”

“5; 4; 3; 2; 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!” Everyone cheered as they both kissed.

He grabbed her cold hands,
Happy new year my love.”

Happy new year darling...”

Everyone in the crowd started cheering. Lilly started crying on Ryan's shoulder, Pierce's parents were overwhelmed, Fernando got emotional; everyone was happily shedding tears.

Viviana looked in his eyes with love as she said, “I love you Pierce...” she said and broke down. Pierce shushed her and he said, “I love you more, Viv. I can't wait to have an amazing future with you, explore the world with you, and grow old with you.”

Viviana wiped her tears and nodded along. Everyone came up to them to congratulate.
“Congrats Buddy.” Pierce's old pal Chris, hugged him. “Congrats dumbo.” he hugged her.
“Fuck off” she laughed.

Clara hugged and congratulated them as well. Ryan, Lilly, Fernando, his parents, the other mafia couples, everyone congratulated them.

And there she stood, watching everything without uttering a word. Her eyes welled up. At last, when Althea noticed him smiling and having the best moment of his life, she smiled even admiring him with her eyes moist and walked out of there.
Her work was done... But it was still undone.

Well the proposal was done and the party started again...
They say people get crazy after 12... They spoke facts. Music played LOUD AS FUCK and the people around dancing in unconsciousness, drinking, smoking, sniffing, making out, like a fucking mad house.

Viviana and Pierce escaped the crowd and ran upstairs to their room. They stopped for a moment to catch a breath and they chuckled looking at each other. Finally, they got up and kissed each other.

“I didn't even get a hint, Pierce.” she said as she separated. “I thought you were actually mad but it was all an act.”

“Haha got you...” he took a long breath looking around and his eyes stopped at her again, “I wanted it to be perfect.

A soft chuckle escaped her mouth as she replied, “It really was...”

They smiled at each other.

Oh wait, I have a surprise for you too... I actually arranged it to light up your mood but instead you lit up mine. ” they both chuckled.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah haha. Now close your eyes.” she said.

He did what he was told. He heard some noise in the background but he couldn't figure out what it was.

“Okay, open your eyes...” she said and turned on the music, from his secret library.

He opened his eyes and smiled. Viviana walked towards him and bowed, “Would you like to dance with me, Mr Gonzalez?”

A soft chuckle escaped his mouth  as he replied, “Sure, Mrs Gonzalez.”

Viv looked up with a grin as he pulled her close by her hips. Pierce was looking down at their feet as he heard a soft chuckle. He looked up, “What's so funny?” he asked.

She took a long breath and she replied, “Grand mafia ball is literally tomorrow and you're still looking at our feet!”

They both laughed and remembered that day... “Oh what a nostalgia...”.

“I know.”

They continued their slow dance, talking about the old times.

Crazy how this couple would happily choose slow dance in dim light over loud mad parties...
That's the beauty of them.