Chapter 10:- Nostalgia.

Gonzalez's pov:-

Dinner was over and we walked to her bedroom.
“Had a great time!” she said adding a laugh.

Damn, her smile.

“Me too... Well, see you in the morning. Good night.” I said to Viviana while my hand was on the knob.

“Good night.” she replied from her bed. She smiled at me and I closed the door. As soon as I turned to my right, I saw Chris standing there; with a bottle of Bourbon and a couple of snifters.

I smiled at that mother fucker and he chuckled back. The same thing was going on in our heads. My boy.

“Shall we?” he asked. I nodded yes and the next thing you see, we're on the rooftop, enjoying the view, drinking Bourbon and laughing about some random shit.

My laugh stopped and I stared at the snifter in my hand with a smile. His laugh stopped at a question.

“So. Do you feel something?” he asked looking at me.

My smile converted into a serious face. I gulped and I looked at him. He's my brother, and brothers don't lie.
“I want to touch her; Not the way I usually do.”

He shot me an expression of amazement on his face. “Tell me more.” he said and leaned back, raising his brows as he took a sip.

“She's gorgeous. She's kind. She's beautiful. Not only from her mien, but from her heart as well.”

He burst into laughter after hearing me. “God Gracious! Can't believe these words are emerging from Pierce Gonzalez's mouth!” he said and I can tell, he was happily aghasted! Haha! Wow.
“Jesus!!” he wiped the tears of laughter from the side of his eyes.

“Well yeah. I'm not joking bro...” I told him in a sort of shy way.

He exhaled briefly before replying.
“I know brother.” he looked at me. “You've never spent so much time with a woman before. You've only spent time fucking hoes–”

“Now shut up!–”

He laughed inaudibly. “I'm sorry!” his voice barely spoke because he was laughing continuously.

“Well yeah... You know what I really wanna do?”

“Hol' up! Ahem.” he cleared his throat. “Continue.” he said and took a sip.

“I wanna rub her thighs; kiss her lips; spin her around; peck her cheeks... I wanna watch her while she doesn't notice. I wanna dance with her.”

I looked up at him to see his jaw dropped.

“Good. Lord. What happened to you.” he said in a speechless amazement.

“I know. I'm drunk and I'm speaking the truth. And hey! Don't you tell her a word!”

“Bro. I'm astonished. Why don't you say it to her yourself? You have the wealth, you're quite good looking, and you like her SO much. Just go and confront.” he tried convincing. But nah.

“I don't wanna be a pussy no!” I said almost spilling my drink.

“Bruh.”

“No shut up.” I said. There was a silence between two of us and when I looked up at him again, he burst into laughter.

“Fuck you man! Your face makes me laugh OMFG HAHAHA” he barely spoke because of the laughter.

“YOU'RE FUCKING DRUNK” I replied and laughed with him, holding my stomach.

Aw man, well before your judgmental ass thinks that we were cringe you should know, WE WERE DRUNK! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?

Well I broke the snifter. A silence for a second looking at it and as soon as our eyes contacted, we burst out; AGAIN! We were cracking up all over the place and for a glace caught my attention; it was Viviana standing at the entrance with a pillow in her hand. I controlled my laugh for a moment and I indicated Chris that she's here. He sat properly, clearing his throat.