Chapter 42:- Kiss

5 days passed by, I didn't see Luca anywhere. No contact, nothing. Vacation at my parents was going just great, I felt like a kid again. Walking, chatting, playing, singing, dancing, cooking, exploring, travelling, everything was going SO good. But I felt there was a person missing me, a person I know very well. A person who has actually helped through my tough times, Althea.

It's sick I never called her after that one day. We used to have coffee together, a nice laugh, deep talks, life advice, real world; we actually learnt and taught a lot to each other. I didn't know that the day Viviana got discharged would be the last day of us smoking cigarettes on the shore. I saw her face at the party... And I felt in the exact moment that she was an angel for me sent by God to at least have someone at those times. I missed Althea. I missed her a lot...

I was thinking about these when Viviana walked in wearing a robe and holding a coffee in her hand.

"What are you thinking babe?" she asked me sitting beside me.

I looked at her eyes and I thought. 'Should I tell her or not? Will she be mad? Or disappointed? Or hurt? Or insecure? And if I didn't it would be like cheating because I'm thinking about another woman without my woman knowing. I didn't want to do any of that so I took a deep breath- "Althea wasn't a bad person Viv. I miss her." I said and I looked at the shore again.

She smiled at me. "Yeah?" she took a sip of her coffee "You go meet her when we land back to Miami." she replied.

I gave her a surprised look.
"Really? You don't have a problem?" I asked out of curiosity.

She was just smiling gently. She got closer and rested her head on my shoulder and grabbed my bicep.
"No because I trust you. And I also know she's not that type of woman as well."

I kissed her forehead I thanked God on spot for giving me this understanding wife- I mean girlfriend.
I loved her more than anything...

We were at the dining table having our lunch.
"So... Christmas is coming up, what are your plans parents?" she asked my parents.

"Why are you asking us? What are yours?" My mom asked back.

We chuckled “Your mother always got something to say back” my dad added making it more funnier.

She smiled and continued-“Well I guess we'll just celebrate Christmas here and then the day before Christmas we'll fly over to Miami to give presents to Lilly and Ryan and also your work place.”

“That's a great idea!” I said.

“Actually that is!” my dad added.

“Well guys, you both are joining us at the club tonight right?” I asked.

“Yes of course.” my parents replied. My mom looked at my dad and grabbed his biceps as she said,
“Oh it will bring the old memories back...”

Me and Viv looked at each other then at my parents,
“You guys used to go clubbing?” she asked enthusiastically.

“Hell yeah! We used to rock the floor and your mother would always be the sexiest woman in the club.”

We all laughed together.
“Papa stop.” I said still smiling.

We were having the best time together at the table. Not a single day went in grief with my parents. Thankful to God I was...

Me and Viviana went out for coffee at 5pm. We were at the cafe chatting when she pulled out this topic.
“Did Luca just disappeared or what?” she said.

My grin vanished. I just looked at her thoughtfully- “Why would you talk about him when we're having such a great time?” I said irritatedly.

“Why are you talking like that? You know he's a harm to your family, you know he's a harm to us. ” she exclaimed.