Chapter 48th:- Valentine's.

I was eating healthy, sleeping good, smiling more, working almost not at all, you know; Pierce won't let me. I'd just be sitting in his secret library all the time reading books, listening to calming music, doing yoga outside in our garden. And at the end of the day, I'd spend some time with him and family and friends. I started eating alot, I started noticing myself having a small bump. I was really happy with my life at that moment...

On the other hand, ALL of my friends were VERY busy with the arrangements of my wedding. Especially Lilly. She was all about the wedding oh gosh! Arranging people, location, outfits, flowers, plates, food, seats, literally EVERYTHING!

I still remember the day I asked her to be my Bridesmaid, oh man she cried so bad! I'm honestly SO lucky to have friends like her...

Pierce's parents are the coolest people ever. They take care of me like their own daughter. They never asked me to do anything and my mother in law started making her dishes that she used to eat when she was pregnant with Pierce. And oh GOD they were delicious!

Papa Fernando would come over once a week to look after me and he even quit smoking around me. Not only him, everyone in the house quitted it around me.

And Ryan... What can I say about him? Since I've got pregnant, he has been convincing Lilly to have a baby as well. Walking around following her everywhere like a duck haha!

And my Pierce? He had never made so much time for me like this before. He'd always show up every other hour to check if I'm doing good and he'd always kiss my belly as soon as he left. We would cuddle all night and have sex sometimes. He had stopped demanding since I've got this beast in my belly, he'd only be down if I were. Never forced me to do anything... I just love him so much.

Honestly, I wanted a boy so bad. But everyone wanted it to be a girl. I didn't know what it would be but whatever it is, I'll love them till my last breath. I'll give them the life my parents couldn't.

And then, in just a blink of an eye and it was valentines already.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself in that wedding dress. I glanced behind me in the mirror and I saw Lilly all emotional...

You look gorgeous Viv.” she said coming up to me.

I faced her. “Thank you girl. Thank you for your effo-”

“Shh... You're my best friend Viv. I love you and I can do anything for you” she grabbed my shoulder. “So stop thanking me for this bullshit.” we chuckled.

Ryan walked in a hurry, “Lilly you have to-” he paused, “Whoa...” he looked at me. He got emotional as he admired me. He walked up to me and said,
“Viviana you look stunning.” and he hugged me.

“Thank you.” I said as we separated.

He just kept looking at me as he said,
“Can't believe I used to steal drinks with you from a store now look at you... Getting married.. We grew up pretty fast, didn't we?”

I nodded with my eyes welled up.
Sure we did brother...” I said and he smiled with his eyes moist.

“Congrats Viv. Now c'mon, Fernando is waiting outside.”

“Yep. And you go back to Pierce.”

“Yes.” he said and walked away.

I glanced at Lilly again. I took a deep breath as he held hands and headed outside.

A yard wedding was the best plan ever. Thanks to my girl.
She lead me to Fernando and the violen started playing.

“You look beautiful kid.” he said and offered his arm.