Chapter 17:- In Advance

My eyes opened and I woke up; alone. I looked around to find Viviana when I saw her walking in with 2 coffee mugs. She put on a messy bun; an oversized t-shirt and shorts. She looked chaotic; but still beautiful.

“Oh you're awake?” she asked as she kept them on the table.

I got up and rubbed my face. “Yeah...” I yawned.

She settled on the other couch. “I'm sorry I napped with you...” she said.

“Oh don't say that!” I took my coffee. “I was actually going to apologize for that.” I said taking a sip.

She blew the hot coffee and replied, “Oh? Well I've gotta say; the best sleep I got in all these three weeks!”

I chuckled. “For real?” I asked. She nodded with a smile.

“You know what; I agree.” I said and she cracked up.

“Okay, now enough of the waffling. We've gotta get dressed, then go to the church and then catch the flight.” she said getting up

“Church? What for? It's not even sunday?” I asked.

She turned around and said,
“Gotta pray for a soul in advance. .” she gave me an evil smile and left.

I raised my brows at her statement.

Well cut to, we got all ready to go to the church. She was putting on her shoes while I was sitting on her bed; going through my phone.

“Ahh fuck! This won't fit!” she tried her best to put it on. “YOU FUCKER!” She yelled at the... Shoes?
“Oh my God! My back, MY BACK!” She placed her hands behind her back.
I face palmed myself and nodded at her clumsiness. I grabbed the seat of her ‘furry’ stool and pulled her toward myself. I grabbed her ankle and placed it on my knee. I untied the lace and her foot fitted perfectly. I tied the lace back and I glanced at her as I kept her foot down.
“Here you go.” I said.

“Thank you; gentleman.” she said proudly with a grin on her face.

“My pleasure.” I replied with the same energy.

We then walked downstairs and to our car. I picked the Bentley today. Then after, we drove off to the church.

Next thing you see that we were standing there and the church was mostly empty. There was an old couple sitting behind in the row besides us. Those were the only people. Of course, it was 7 am.
We sat down and joined our hands, intersecting our fingers and we prayed for a few minutes. My prayer finished; I kissed my knuckles and glanced at her. She was still praying.

She looked gorgeous while praying. I glanced at the couple and saw them talking to each other. This made a smile appear on my face. That wholesome momment when I saw them smiling; that's love. Old love. So beautiful...
I glanced back at Viviana and she was done praying. She kissed her knuckles and looked at me, “Let's move.” she said. I walked behind her. And I noticed the couple smiling at us. Viviana saw them, and greeted them good morning. They greeted us back.

Well we got out of there and we got in the car. “Well, not a very holy thing I'll be doing.” she said as she reloaded the gun. I laughed it off and we drove to the airport. We arrived there and I told her,
“You have to give him the gun now.”

“Oh no! I love this glock! C'mon!” she replied like a kid.

“Hand him the gun, Viv.” I glared at her and she handed the gun to Chris.

I nodded to Chris and he did it back and drove off. We got to the plane easily as we were unarmed. Most of the people recognised me and instantly made way for me and her. We got to our business seats and we settled down. The flight was about 2-3 hours. So we decided to complete our sleep.

After chatting and having snacks, we slept DEAD till we landed. Like literally 3 hours straight, we slept.

The flight attendant came up to wake us up.
“Sir we've landed. You have to get up now.”
I opened my eyes and instantly looked for Viv. She was sleeping besides me. Breath of relief. “I'll wake her up.” I said to the flight attendant and she walked away.

“Viviana c'mon let's go.” I said unfastening my seatbelt. I saw she was still asleep. I shook her from the shoulder. “Wake up!” I said and she woke up instantly,
“I love cheese on apple!” she said this random shit. I laughed real hard! She was breathing heavily. Then she had an instant realization of what she said. She scrunched her nose and- “Cheese on apple? What's wrong with me?” she shook her head as we walked off the plane.

Viviana's Pov:-

We entered Mexico. I saw really muscular and built men at a distance. They walked up to us and talked to Pierce. I was still dizzy because of the sleep. They were saying some gibberish in Italian; don't know. Well then Pierce glanced at me and he said,
“Yeah Viv. Let's go.” he said grabbed me by the shoulder. We walked towards the Limousine and got in it. Those scary people were our body guards. After a drive of a few minutes; we reached somewhere.

I was pretty afraid of the surroundings so I grabbed his hand.
“What is this place?” I looked around then at him.

“Just keep walking.” he pulled me beside him. When we were walking together, a guy in a hurry hit me with his shoulder and I was about to fall. Pierce swung me to his side; preventing the fall and busted his jaw! The man fell to the ground.
“Watch the way you walk fucker!” Pierce said in Rage. I moved him away from the man and he was still glaring at him.

“Hey listen- look at me Pierce!” I said and I took hold of his sleeve. “He's aged, don't do that to old people!” I warned him.

He looked down at me and gulped. The anger vanished as his breathing slowed. He removed my hand from his coat.

I walked up to the man and I bent slightly “Hey I'm sorry for that; here.” I apologized with a smile and gave him a hand. As the man looked up from his hood, my ears moved back and my eyes rested in rage. “You cunt!” I said before I grabbed his coat and busted his nose! He collapsed as his nose bled. Pierce walked up to me;

“Why'd you hit him?” he asked me

I looked at him with an expression of anger. I was all heated up when I looked at the man as I brushed my hands. I gave him an evil smile and I said,

“Nice to meet you again, Father.