Chapter 58th:- Queen.

20 years later...

I was sitting down at my dad's table, going through his books. I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” I said. Fernando stepped in. I turned around and smiled at him and he smiled back.

“C'mon Jazz, it starts in 20 minutes, let's get settled...” he said.

I took a deep breath and I said,
“Can I go somewhere before it starts?”

He sighed,
“How long would it take?”

“A few minutes...” I said.

“Alright let's go.”
We went downstairs and everyone started shaking hands with me.

‘Thank you Miss Gonzalez, because of you we're getting equal wages'

'Thank you Miss Gonzalez, my children are very healthy now'

'Thank you miss Gonzalez-
I was tired. I just smiled and shook hands with everyone as I made my way out. Me and Fernando got in the car and we drove there. I plucked some flowers on the way. I got out of my car and I headed to DN Mafia's grave yard. I walked up to my parents grave and I kept flowers there. I sat down for a bit and I just stared at their graves. Fernando watched me from afar as he lit up his cigar.

“I have some cigarettes as well?” he said.

“No thank you.” I replied. I touched both their graves and I thanked them. “Thank you and I love you both...” I said and got up. I dusted my clothes and walked away.

I reached my mansion. I walked in and people attacked me again. “QUITE!" I yelled as I made my way to the platform. A dead silence was created. I stepped forward, in front of everyone.

“Good evening everyone. Thank you for joining me tonight for this coronation... I'm Jazzlyn Gonzalez, to be Mafia Queen of Diamante Nero.” everyone clapped. “All the old folks here, you all might know my parents, Pierce and Viviana Gonzalez... I've heard a lot of brave stories of them. Some of you were lucky who got to meet and spend time with them...
   They were brutally killed because of the opposition of Luca Bernardino. They left before I even gained consciousness. Well, I really wish they were here today, to watch me claiming this throne. Unfortunately they aren't... My parents did their best and evened all the uneven roads for me... Well today, I'm claiming this throne with pride in my heart, to be called a Gonzalez. The last names shouldn't matter in this Mafia, the legacy shall continue.” I said and everyone cheered
“JAZZY! JAZZY!” echoed all around the hall.

I slit cut my finger, dropping my blood on the Royal Mafia Ring and I wore it. Fernando crowned me,

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the new Mafia Queen of Diamante Nero, the biggest Mafia of the whole country; Jazzlyn Gonzalez!!”

‘JAZZY! JAZZY!’
All of them screamed my name.

Then I walked back and took a seat on my throne. I crossed my leg and I smirked at the crowd.

The End...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬, 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 🎉