Chapter 32:- Strange.

I looked down in disappointment as I continued, "He was meeting someone from Emrald Scorpions and they shot him dead. The body was found in the tunnel."

Viviana was expressionless. She showed no emotion. She pulled her blanket and sat with her back resting behind.
She said, "It was me who told him to meet ES." she placed her palm on her knees. "I wanted to know if Ivy was alive or not."

Damn.
"Whom did he went to meet?"

-"Sam."

I took a pause and I just kept looking at her oddly. "Why are you not sad?" I asked

She looked into my eyes as she replied, "I am, but not that much." she looked away. "It's not like you didn't know he was cheating."

I was speechless. I gulped in thoughts of how she found out.
"You knew?"

"Heck I did." she replied with an odd tone as she fixed her blanket.

I kept my eyes away. There was a silence between us because she clearly didn't want to talk. She just kept responding, not talking so I just decided to leave.

"Well that was it. Thanks for your time." I got up and I walked out of the door. Not once she hesitated to say a single word, just kept looking out the window. At that moment I knew, I blew the chance forever. I shut the door with a sigh and as I looked ahead, it was Althea again. She had her hands folded and she raised brows at me asking how'd it go. I nodded left to right indicating not well.

"Well did you tell her about Ryan?"

I realised it in instant, "THANK YOU!" I ran back in, -"By the way, someone is donating Ryan a kidney."

She looked at me with a wistful smile. "Who is it?"

All my excitement drained with her dry response. "Lilly..." I replied nervously.
She again nodded up & down and went back to watching birds.

She didn't care. But I sure did.

I paused at the doorframe as I asked her nervously, "Can I talk to you?"

She took a deep breath and looked down as she replied, "It depends on the topic." she looked up at me, "What do you wanna talk about?"

That moment I was like shit. What should I say to keep up with the conversation. I had so many things on my mind but not a single one I could express. I was puzzled and didn't know what to say, so I let my heart speak. My eyes rested into my real emotions and I shut the door. I slowly walked towards her and sat in front. I looked straight in her eyes with pity, "Will you still be there in Diamante Nero after you get discharged from here?"

"No."

The way my heart dropped to my stomach. She didn't have a single expression on her face.

Not gonna lie, when she breaks heart, she doesn't give a shit.

When she killed Tyler and her father, she was emotionless, just like she is right now. Does that mean I'm dead to her?

A lot of these thoughts rang around my head and what could I even do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Why?"

"I don't wanna answer any further. You can leave, Pierce." she looked dead in my eyes. I wanted to say SOO much more but hell I couldn't.

"Okay." I replied and I left. As I got out, I noticed Althea was gone. I took a look around and she was nowhere to be found. I sighed again and I ran downstairs. I was hungry so I thought to drive to McDonald's. As I was getting in, I heard a voice.