Chapter 31:- Her.

Pierce's Pov

I woke up in a sudden terror and I found myself beside Viv's bed. Good thing she was asleep. But then I had to make minimum noises to quickly move away because she might wake up any minute and I was very afraid what she might think of me. I tried to move my head when I realised her hand was on my neck. She was holding me; after so many days I felt a little better. But I had no time for feeling anything, I slowly removed her hand from myself and got up. I dusted off my shirt and pants a bit and then I walk off of there. I looked over from the door for the last time and she was sleeping like a baby. I smiled and went down stairs. I don't know, I had a bad feeling about something. I couldn't find out what it was but it was a bad guy feeling. I just went down to smoke a bit. I came back to take a look for one last time. I went up and to her room to find her awake. I suddenly moved away from the door and I ran down stairs. Then I remembered another thing. I thought to go and see Ryan. I made my way to his room. I looked from the window to find out that he's not in bed. My eyes widened and I wondered where he might be. I asked a nurse about this. Her response shook me to core!

“He's in surgery room now sir, for the kidney transplant.”

I had multiple questions on my mind but not a single second to ask any. I nodded slowly with my mind blown as I sprinted towards the surgery room. I heard the nurse yell that I can't go there but I had to! Who the heck was donating the damn kidney to him?! I was freaking out. I stopped outside the surgery room but the nurses won't let me go in. I tried my best to convince them how important it was for me, but they still didn't understand. The only question in my mind was, -Who the fuck was it.

I asked the nurses,
“Who's donating the kidney?” while breathing heavily.

“It's some woman, we're not told what her name was-”

“Some woman?” I was puzzled. Who might that woman be? I didn't even have any options to think of-

“Sir calm down, have some water.” the nurse said.

“How the fuck should I calm down woman?!” I yelled at her with my jaw clenched. She backed off. I calmed down and took a seat. I caught my breath but I was still confused. The nurse sat beside me and she said,
“Pretty tough isn't it.”

I looked her way and I was in the expressions of what the actual fuck.
“Who the heck are you?” I asked.

“Nice to meet you Mr Gonzalez, I'm an ex agent of Emerald Scorpions.”

“So? What does it has to do with me?”

She gave me a smirk before she continued,
“I saw you at Patrick's wedding, I attended the grand mafia ball, I was in the base when Tyler was killed, I was also there in Mexico when Viviana's father got killed, I attended James's funeral and I saw him getting killed by Viviana's father...”

My ears moved back in astonishment. I was completely speechless. I nodded my head right to left with my eyes wide open as I asked,
“Who are you?” in concern.

She looked down as she said, “Althea... I was appointed as a spy to keep an eye on DN.”

“Oh-”

“Yeah.”

There was something odd about this woman.
“Why'd you decide to resign from ES then?”

She looked at my eyes to my lips as she took a pause before she said, “No reason.” then looked away.

Strange.

“I studied all my life to become a nurse but got stuck in this stupidity... I wanted to restart.” she confessed.

I cringed as I said, “Do you think I care?”