Chapter 34:- A stranger again.

Me and Althea attended the funeral and got back to our work. Days passed by. I'd check on Ryan and Lilly all the time. We'd have the most wholesome chats ever. Slowly me and them got really close. They'd tell me about good things about Viv. Ryan would tell me about his chaotic life before and how everything changed. Lilly would tell me about hers.

Well, apart from them, I had to check upon Viv too. I never really talked to her after that last conversation. I'd just come to check whenever she was asleep or busy. She'd spend most of her time listening to songs or writing. I came so many times to start a conversation but I really couldn't. She won't even look at me. I'd just look at her from outside, and that was enough for me. I'd visit her room at night when she must be asleep. I don't even do nothing, I'd just stare at her for hours with my heart full of regrets. The whole night I'd be with her without her even noticing. And then in the morning, I'm working again. A stranger again...

Between all this chaos, there was an escape from reality too. Althea. She'd meet after the shift and her week offs. We'd spend time talking about life and smoking. She is also a great woman. She helped me a lot; healed me a lot. I don't know how, but she did. Most of the time it was just me, her, our chats, cigarettes and skies. But she was not the person who I wanted...

Days turned into weeks; and weeks into months. I don't know how these times went but it was sure a new experience for me. These months were alright. New. Interesting.

Everything was just going cool until I remembered that Viviana's gonna be discharged tomorrow. My heart beat a little faster. I had no choice to make; she was gonna leave tomorrow. Not only the hospital, but also the Mafia.

Now what.....?