Chapter 28:- Disappear.

Woke up in a sudden terror to a call from the nurse.

“Sir! Oh you're finally awake... Well we have a re-check up on Ms Garcia so I request you to leave the room.” she said straight away.

I wasn't even done rubbing my eyes. Still, I responded-
“Alright. Go 'head” and I left the room. I sat on the bench outside again. I fixed my hair and I checked the time. It was 6 am. I realised for how long I've been there.

I went to the bathroom to fresh up a bit. I splashed the cold water on my face; finally making me awakened. I looked at the mirror with my hands on the sink. My eyes we're red. Without caring, I ran my fingers through my hair and walked off of there. When I went outside, I saw him again. Juan. He was outside her room and was over exaggerating to meet her. I stood at a distance with my hands folded. I studied the condition of his clothes and I understood everything...

Good Job; Delgado.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him as I stepped towards him.

He glared at me as he said, “You better don't talk to me!” he clenched his teeth as pointed towards me. I shot him with a restless face and I walked past him. I went down stairs to get some air and to find out something; so I face timed Nevada. She picked up instantly.

“Hey” I said. I noticed the colour of the ceiling and her blankets and the surroundings. “Oh shit my bad. I wanted to call someone else.” I hung up instantly. I didn't even let her speak. I brushed my hair and went to get some coffee.

The busy city of Miami was alive at that time too. Had a coffee in my hand and a ciggarette in my mouth. The vehicles passed by as I blew the smoke. I looked down and took a sip. Yeah. He is cheating again. ‘What can we expect from Delgado’. I thought to myself.

I looked around for a bit. The noise of the passing vehicles sounded like reality of the world. I saw some young adults returning home from a party and then I saw some working people returning home. That's the difference; happiness doesn't last long. But so does the sorrow. The smoke escaped my mouth like a ghost and then I snuffed it out. I walked back to the hospital and upstairs. I got to her room and I stopped at the entrance. I saw him holding Viv's hand and she was awake. She was happy.

I stayed there the whole night while he was cheating on her and she thinks how beautiful his heart is that he's there. I paid close attention then I heard,
‘I was here the whole night for you.’ from Juan's mouth... Fear God at least?

He walked off of there in disappointment; unknowing that between their conversation, she did see him walking away. She felt odd because she couldn't  calculate why he was there .
         She didn't even know that he slept holding her hand all night; not Delgado...

I drove home...

Chris entered while I was drinking beer from the fridge. I looked at him with a wistful smile and I went over to the window. He came to stand beside me.

“Good morning Chris.” I said as I took a sip.

“Pierce I need to talk to you...” he replied.
He didn't even greeted.

I looked at him,
“What happened?”

He was hesitant to answer.
“Man don't know how to say it but... I'm leaving; Diamante Nero.” he said.

I took a sip again and I took a deep breath.
“Can't blame you” I nodded “Sure.” I gave him the permission.

“Thanks brother... ” he replied with a wistful smile as he looked at me. He took a pause before he said-
“What has happened to you, Pierre?” he asked.

“Chris... I don't want to talk about that right now, please.” I said as I looked behind his shoulder; without making eye contact.

I felt the disappointment in his sigh before he left without a word. I just stood there drinking beer at sunrise and wondering what would happen next. I finished the drink and I went up.

I changed my clothes to a tank top and pants. I grabbed my palate and the brushes and I went into my hidden room. I played soft music and pulled my pants up to take a seat. I started my new painting. I needed distractions from my thoughts. The music calmed me down and I kept drawing. Finally, I was away from all my thoughts.

Shortly after I started feeling sleepy.

___________
Viviana's pov-

“I was so scared...” he confessed while holding my hand.

I looked into his eyes; damn pretty little lies. Disappointed with myself and my choices, I played cool. I shot him with a wistful smile as I asked in a questionable manner,
“Were you here the whole night?”
He didn't even hesitate-
“Yes... I had to look after you so how can I stay away?”

Yep. I just gave him a smirk and called it off.
“Well can you do me a favour?”

“Sure gorgeous what is it?”

“Can you visit Emerald Scorpions for me? I just need to know if Ivy's alive or not... Please?” I served some dog eyes.

He was hesitant to answer but he still did,
“Sure darlin' anything for you...” he nodded with a smile. I smiled back.

Then I heard a run with a scream across the passage. I know who it was; very well. She barged into my room while breathing heavily. She nodded as she ran upto my bed and hugged me. I chuckled upon it.
Why would you do that?!”
Lilly burst out in tears in my arms. I patted her back as I said,
“You came back...”

She separated herself. She couldn't control her tears.
“I'm sorry Viviana, I'm so sorry. I really am.” she sobbed.

I smiled at her and I held her hand.
“I'm alright Lilly... Don't you worry.”

Her eyes were moist. “I regret being away from you. I love you Viviana please don't do something like that again.”

Now this smile, was genuine.
“I'd love to watch a movie with pizzas though...”

She chuckled wiping her tears away.
“Sure thing.” she replied and held my hand.

“I guess I'll give you ladies some space... Bye gorgeous.” He said and got up. I gave him a smile and he walked away.

Just as the door closed, she turned towards me with an unusual expression
“Wait; I have a lot of questions!” she said.

“Some other day I guess.” I replied in a slow tone.

“Alright... Well I think I'll leave now I guess. I have to sleep as well.”

“No worries go ahead... Bye.”

She left.

Now here's when things get complex...