Chapter 22:- Hurt.

I was left speechless for a moment. I took a brief pause before realising and I said in an enthusiastic tone-
"Wow, that's a great news! But why are you acting like it's mine?" I tried to make her laugh.

She was still unamused "I'm not in the fucking mood to joke around! I'm being serious!" she yelled. She walked to the window and looked out. A sigh escaped her mouth as she said,
"It's Tyler's and I'm not keeping it. And this is not at all great!" she turned her head to her side profile as she said the last part.

I got mad! How is she saying that? What's wrong with the kid? I got up and walked towards her.
"What do you mean you're not keeping it? You will!" I yelled back.

She faced me and said-
"Oh you want me to keep it? It's my body! I can do whatever! And me getting pregnant was not my fucking wish!" she started the argument.

"That doesn't make any sense to why you're not keeping the baby! I order you to not abort it! If you do; you're out the mafia! You heard me?" I growled at her.

She went silent at my statement. She looked down and took a pause before she said,
"I'm out the Mafia it is..." she held her head high.

She was triggering me now! I grabbed her jaw as I forced her to look at me. "Stop being a boss around Gonzalez you heard me you little shit?! You do what I say!" I snarled at her.

I let go of the grip as she tried freeing herself.
"I'm fucking leaving this! Why did I even trust you!?" she said as she started storming out. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"You are not going to do anything against me! YOU FUCKING WOMAN!" I screamed at her face. She flinched for a moment and I could feel her shaking, she was frightened. "I've killed thousands of people, Viviana. But I never took someone's life who hasn't even started to live!" I said clenching my jaw.

She flicked her hand and got freed from the grip as she said-
"What the fuck will I tell my kid huh?! That I killed their father and their grandfather?!" she screamed back.

This was thoughtful. I took a pause and then I replied. "You're still keeping the baby!" I said in a demanding tone.

"No." she snarled back and stormed out again. This time I grabbed her by her waist with one hand and threw her on the bed and forced her to sit there. I locked the door and I stood in front of her. I brushed my hair back with a sigh as I said,

"Viviana... I try my best to control my rage in front of you and it's not working right now... If you're scared of the responsibilities just hand the fucking kid to me I'll take care of them. And you better listen what I say or-"

"Or what Pierce?! You wanna remove me from the Mafia? Do it. " she stood up. "You wanna kill me? Do it!" she started moving towards me in anger. "I have nothing else to lose... JUST PUT THE FUCKING GUN TO MY HEAD AND DO IT PIERCE!" She took the gun from the table and handed it to me and pointed to herself. "JUST FUCKING END IT! I'M SICK OF EVERYTHING ANYWAYS!" She screamed at my face. I stood cold.

Her breathing slowed as she lowered the gun. "Would you bare the pain of the birth? Pierce?..." she asked placing the gun on the table. She looked at me again, "No? Me either. It's not that easy to carry it for 9 months and then hand it over. I don't want to put myself in such a vulnerable position. And I am not ready to be a mother at all. I'm very young and I can't handle myself let alone handling a child." she said in a slow tone.

I was still cold. I forgot who she was to me. "You're putting yourself in a vulnerable position by aborting it too. Abortions might cause difficulties to have a kid again."

"And I'm totally okay with that."

She stressed me out. I brushed my hair back and at that moment, I felt I can't handle her no more. I took a walk around and I glanced at her. She was frightened but still had the guts to talk to me that way. I walked up to her and I grabbed her by the shoulder,
"See I don't wanna ruin this big night and especially your birthday. L- Let's just go back to what we are and join the ball again. Fernando and Juan are waiting for us down there." I shook my head.