Chapter 50th:- Attacked.

I got up and I looked beside me, she was sleeping on my arm. I was happy, she was mine forever. I smiled and shut my eyes again.
"I'm awake too, love."
I heard.

I opened my eyes and saw her smiling, her eyes we're shut.
"Good afternoon princess." I said.

"What?" she opened her eyes right away. "It's noon already?" She got up.

I thought to remind her something- Baby, we were fucking till 5am."

"Ahh yeah." she said and laid back again.
“I'm still sleepy, let's wake up at evening”

“C'mon now get up, we had to fly at evening.”

“Oh shit. Yeah I remember. Alright then.”

Next thing you see we were dressing up already, all cleaned and fresh. She was putting on her earrings and I was lacing up my shoe. I gave her a hand as soon as we were done.

We walked into the sunset, out of our Bentley, towards our jet...
“I can't believe it's happening she said looking up to me in the orange light.” she chuckled softly.

“I believe it. Now c'mon.”
We got on our jet and settled down.

“Oh yeah let this shit begin...” she said as we smirked at each other.

We spent quality time together through the flight. We watched a movie, read poems, wrote some, had sex. Had some royal dinner, deserts then had sex again. We listened to music and had sex again. So yeah, most of the time during the flight, we were just fucking.

We booked the best hotel in Paris with a straight view of the Eiffel Tower. We had late night chats in the cafeteria, ate good and slept.
We woke up the next morning, next to each other, naked.

We started our day with coffee and she had juice. Caffeine is not so good for my baby. Then we went for a spa day, spent four hours there, sauna, manicure, pedicure, hairs, face, body, we did everything cleanse up. We did some expensive shopping and stopped at the Eiffel Tower. We french kissed under the setting sun, enjoyed the view, talked about our future, about the baby's future. She told me how desperate she was for a boy and it annoyed me pretty much. Boys are really boring honestly. I kept in mind about buying my little girl different types of dresses, accessories, shoes, heels, everything. And she was hoping for a boring boy who'd learn horse riding and shit. The genes we both have will make a really stubborn boy and I don't want a boy, bitter truth.

We ended the baby topic and moved on. We had dinner at the rooftop, under the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower. I proposed her again and she laughingly replied, “Honey we're married.” haha. I could hear that same sentence from her mouth forever...

Well we stayed for 5 days in Paris and boy we had WILD sex. And A LOT of sex. Why wouldn't we? Dr Choi said it's good for the baby?

Well then we flew to bali. Oh god what a beautiful place. All the greenery around, different food, different people, everything was so unique and gorgeous. We enjoyed every second of our honeymoon and it was one of the best trips of my life. We stayed up all night star gazing on the green grass covered in blankets with a novel book in our hands. I couldn't believe that I'm a mafia man when I was on this trip.

We were laying in the sheets, looking outside, enjoying the view as usual and then; I got an unexpected call from someone.

“Papa Fernando! How are you?” I said.

“Oh hello Pierce, I have to tell you something.”
Fernando sounded very tensed. He was stuttering to speak.

“Yean sure, what happened?” I got up and moved away from Viv. I couldn't bring business between our honeymoon.”

Fernando huffed at once as he proceeded,
Miami base has been attacked.”

My heart dropped to my stomach. I took a seat outside and lit up a cigarette, after a long time.
“Who.” I asked.

He sighed as he said,
Luca”

I knew it.
“How many.”

“Chris is critical, 5 of your men are injured and they killed 3. They were trying to steal the heroin from the stable.”

“Alright. I'll be there as fast as possible.” I replied

“Sorry for ruining your honeymoon kid.” he apologised.

“Don't worry about it papa. First I'll have to take care of your adopted kid... He's getting out of hands.”

Fernando didn't say anything further.
“Alright then, take care of everything until I'm there.”

Hmm- he replied and we hung up. I looked back at my wife and she understood everything right away. She spread her arms and signaled me to come over. I needed that, I needed her.

I laid on her lap as she played with my hair. I sighed as I said,
“It has started again... I'm sorry.”

She smiled at me- “I don't mind, it's okay. If I chose you, I chose your troubles as well. It's my job to be there no matter what.” she got me instantly emotional.

Don't ask why am I so in love with her...

“Thank you for staying...”

She chuckled softly as she said, “I love you too...” she removed her hands from my hair, “Now c'mon. I'll pack the bags, we have to leave now.”

I looked up at her and I realised what a gem she is. I smiled and nodded along and we got to work...

Our honeymoon was perfect...