Chapter 47:- Just a month?

2 months passed by. Their schedule became busier and life too. Handling of businesses, transportation and smuggling, trafficking, racketeering, running multiple clubs, looking over to the family, friends, each other. They've been really engaged in work but at the end of the day, they end up having a great time. But this one, was quite a new surprise...

Viv's Pov:-

I kept moving here and there anxiously while Lilly on the other hand, just sat there smoking on my toilet seat.
I scoffed at her,
“Are you being serious right now?”

“C'mon it's just one!”

“I'm literally panicking and you're just chilling around!”

She shot me with a weird face as she crushed her cigarette.
“So what am I supposed to do? Panic with you?”

I stopped for a moment. “No actually you've got a point.” I said and took the cup. I took a deep breath.

“This is the 3rd one, we're not trying another one okay!”

“Yep yep. We'll keep the 4th one for you.”

“Shut up!” she chuckled. “Now remove that thing c'mon! Pierce will be here any minute.”

“Yeah right.” I took a deep breath, “Alright, 3, 2, 1...” I took it out.

Alright. Happened for the 3rd time, another 2 thick red lines. I looked at Lilly with my eyes moist. She looked at it and jumped in joy. “YAYY! CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!” she said and hugged me instantly.

“I thought I could never have a kid again...” I sobbed in her arms.

She separated herself from me and wiped my tears away,
“God will always choose your happiness babe...”

I nodded along with her.

“Well c'mon now, it's very late already, Pierce will be here in a few minutes.”

“Yeah.” I replied and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom while drying my face and he stepped in loosening his tie and hanging his coat,
“Heyy Viv-” his smile vanished. “hold on- What the fuck are you doing here with my fiance?”

Lilly cringed as she walked up to him, resting her elbow on his shoulder and giving him a smirk.

He shot her with a weird look as he burst out- “I KNEW SHE WAS GAY! BABY I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM-”

“There's a cookie in the oven.” she interrupted without hesitation.

“Huh? You're making cookies? Since when did you learn baking?” he questioned.

We both slapped our heads in disappointment of how actual dumb he was.
“Pierce, there's a cookie in the oven!” Lilly highlighted the sentence even more.

Pierce stood clueless in front of us with his brow raised, “I don't understand... Viv, what cookies?” his expressions turned into realization and he replied happily. “Do they have choco chips?! I love those!” he jumped in happiness.

Me and Lilly looked at each other again as we nodded together with a restless face... I looked up at his eyes and walked up to him. I smirked as  I handed him the pregnancy test.

He looked at it and checked my forehead. “Nope. Your temperature is completely normal...” he said.

I slapped my forehead again.
“Amore this is not a thermometer! It's a pregnancy test idiot!”

Pierce FINALLY got it. A wide smile spread across his face as he said,
“OH MY GOD! Congratulations Lilly! I promise I'll be a good uncle-” he was heading towards her to hug her and I grabbed that dumbo by his shirt and pulled him back,
“Are you stupid? This is mine!”

FINALLY, He got it.
“What!? Really?!” he said

I nodded in response with a smile on my face, “mmhm.” I replied.

Pierce froze for a moment. Then he jumped in joy and ran out without even kissing me! All I heard was,

“I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!” he started dancing around telling it to everyone in the house, the maids, the cooks, the designers, literally everyone!

Me and her looked at each other as we chuckled softly.
“Men don't grow up, do they?” she said leaning onto the railing.

“Nope.” I replied looking down at my future husband.

“Well let's have some tea, shall we?”

“This late? Why not?” we chuckled softly

We made our way down to the kitchen, poured some tea, and watched the moon while talking about the old times at Extreme Riders.

“Can't believe we started from there and look at us now... You're almost married to the man you once feared.”

“Yeah now that man is afraid of me.” we laughed as both our men rushed in. They were huffing, trying to catch their breath.

“We... We told everyone!” said Ryan,

“And we called my parents over, they'll be there to take care of you. ”

“Aw c'mon babe I have to look after work as well-”

“Shh! Don't you say a word about working. You'll be resting for 9 months straight unless this beautiful baby girl comes out...” he said and approach me. He crouched down and kissed my tummy.

“A girl? How do you know it's a girl?”

He looked up at me, “I don't. I just hope for a girl.”

A soft chuckle escaped, “Yeah? I was hoping for a boy though.” I said.

“No don't do that! You have no idea what kind of bastards boys are!” he exclaimed.

We all laughed, “Alright alright, I'll wish for a girl too.”

“Me too.” said Lilly
"Me too-" Ryan. “And congratulations Viviana, I'm going to be a great uncle I promise.” he came over and we hugged.

“Thought you hated kids?” I laughed.

“Oh c'mon. I was a kid myself when I hated kids... Now I just try to find myself in little boys...”

“Oh? Well that's quite nice.”

“Yep... So, when are you guys getting married?”

Pierce looked excited and he said questionably, “Tonight?!”

“Pierce c'mon, be practical.”

“Ah shoot.” he said paused to think for a moment. The way his face lit up was evident that he's up with something good. “I have a fantastic idea!” he got up on the chair doing the main character moment. “Guys you need to get to work, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED ON VALENTINE'S!”

All four of us cheered in agreement.
“That's actually a GREAT idea.”
I said.

“For sure, for sure!” they followed.

Everything was just wonderful...