Chapter 4:- Pierce Gonzalez

I woke up and I saw all my suitcases at the end of the room and my purse on the bed and I was still in there wearing heels. I got up and I had a BAD headache and everything seemed blur. I moved my palm around my head; trying to remember how did I get here. Last thing I remembered was sleeping in the Mafia's car. I had no idea what happened next.

I looked to the right, there was a jar of water. As I moved the jar to drink from it, a piece of paper fell on the ground. I picked it up and it was a phone number with name ‘Chris’ written on it. I was very confused! Then I removed my heels, got up and I drew the curtains.
Oh. My. Gosh! I gasped at the view. I smiled and all my tiredness went away. It was such a BEAUTIFUL view my gosh! It was like at 20th floor of some building I don't know but it looked so fascinating! There was a balcony with a table and chairs. Pretty plants and moving into my room, it was huge! The most comfy bed and a cute little wooden table beside it. A ladder like shelf with small plants on it. I walked to the side of my room and I opened the door. The door opened to a massive bathroom! The fragrance and the looks! Damn. I've never such thing like that before! There was a shower connected bathtub and a huge mirror and two sinks. I checked the wardrobe, it was empty of course. Then I got out of my room, a ladder that lead me downstairs. I couldn't believe my own eyes! Such a beautiful living room! A gorgeous kitchen! And everything was already there; like the kitchen supplies and the tables and the sofas.

I took a walk around the house. The house was big and alluring. Then I called the number on the paper and a heavy voice answered.

“Hello?” I asked

“Hello this is Chris, how can I help you?”

“Chris? Who the hell are you?” I said confusedly.

“Oh Viviana... I am a bodyguard of Mr Gonzalez and he told me to find you an apartment. So there you are.”

“Oh alright... Well thanks. But I have no idea how to get to the club now.”

“I'll ask the boss and I'll be there to pick you up.”

“Alright thanks.”

We hung up. I checked the time and it was 4 pm. I had nothing to do so I went outside. The elevator tinged at the ground floor and I stepped out. I went for a walk around and everything was so compacted. All the buildings around and stuff. I lit a ciggarette and my phone suddenly rang. I picked up.

“Oh my god hi Viviana! How've you been? You didn't even contact us when you reached there!” yup. It was Ryan.

“Whao whao chill dude! I was real busy with stuff that's why I didn't contact you or anyone. Well is everyone else there with you? And how are y'all? ” I asked

“Yeah of course. We're at the same old street. And we're fine, thanks. Well how've you been?”

“I've been great actually... I just got a job here as well. My luck.”

“Wow! Already? Damn!”

“I know. I'm a bartender at this extremely cool club.”

“Dang sister you banging! I remember when we used to work in Houston's club. The good old days...”

“Haha I know. Well I'll face time y'all soon. Bye for then.”

“Bye Viv. Take care. We love you and we miss you gang.”

“I miss you too. Bye bye.”

We hung up. It felt good after talking to them. I turned around as I let out a sigh and I saw a huge guy in front of me. He looked down at me with his hands folded.

“Gonzalez told to pick you up.” he said to me.

“Already? It's 4 pm?” I rasied both my hands in confusion and I shook my head.