Chapter 56th:- Another one?

Our coronation went great. I remember how proud I felt when we were crowned and pronounced that Mafia King and Queen of Diamante Nero. I couldn't be more grateful to God. I brought my daughter to the coronation as well. She was just laughing and playing around entertaining everyone haha. The party was LIT.

And one more AMAZING was about to happen at our coronation. I handed my daughter to my mom and I went over to Ryan.

“Are you ready bud?”

“Nervous.” he said. I handed him a glass of whiskey.

“Drink a peg. Everything will be alright.”

“I don't drink, bad for my kidney-”

“Ah fuck your kidney boy.” I said and made him drink a shot. I shook him,
“Good yeah?”

He nodded along. I patted his back and pushed him forward.

Viviana kept Lilly engaged while Ryan was kneeling down with the ring out.

Viv played along. “Haha right. Oh look behind!” she pointed.

“What?” she turned behind. Instant tears welled up in her eyes,

Lilly, my love... Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for being my best friend, the best girlfriend, and I know you'll be a great wife too. Will you marry me?-”

She didn't even let him complete and she jumped screaming, “FUCK YEAH!!”

Everyone cheered as they kissed. They were the most random people to be a couple. I didn't even think that they'd end up like this. I was really happy for both of them...

I looked at Viv and I remembered the time I proposed her... It was beautiful. It had already been a year to our wedding and I still can't believe she's my wife, a mother to my kid. I was just staring at her while thinking this and she caught me. She chuckled softly as she said,
“Alright alright I know what you're thinking. C'mon let's go home now.” she said and took me outside. We hopped in our Limo and drove home.

Viv was in the mood that day, she handed Jazz to the maids and took me to the punishment room again..

Jesus.

Then you know what happened. Since she has become a mother, she's been taking the dominance. Alright alright she deserves it...

We fucked alot that night, in all the positions she liked. We must be getting older but our energy is still 17. If you know what I mean...

Everything after the coronation went really easy for us. We were busy, of course, but we really enjoyed every moment with our kid.

Slowly steadily, Jazz started to grow up. It was so overwhelming when she started crawling and said her first words. It was of course, ‘Dada’ since I love her the most. Just kidding her mother loves her the same.

Just blink of an eye she started speaking slowly, started walking, playing, talking. All of this was very overwhelming...

My little Jazz turned one and we celebrated her birthday on a Cruise ship, in the most enthusiastic way...

My life was just beautiful...