Chapter 54th:- Jazzlyn.

3 months later....

I was holding her hand,
“C'MON VIV PUSH! C'MON DO IT!”

"Just one more push and it's out.” said the doctor.

“AHHH FUCK ALL OF YOU THIS IS FUCKING THOUGH I CAN'T!!” she screamed.

I couldn't even imagine how much pain she was going through.

“C'MON VIV SHE'S ALMOST THERE JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE OKAY? PLEASE!”

She huffed, " Okay okay.”

"In 3, 2, 1-

“AUGHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD!! JESUS CHRIST!”

She finally did it. I heard a cry. Tears welled up in my eyes as the doctor handed me Jazzlyn. She was just gorgeous, just like her mom. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I talked to my little girl. “Welcome, Jazz.”

She still continued crying. I kissed Viviana's forehead and showed her our baby...
She was REALLY tired and sweaty. She cried once again after seeing Jazz. She held her in her arms and looked at me.
“She's ours?”

I nodded “She's ours.”

We both cried the tears of joy as Jazz entered this world...

You're so beautiful...” she said and kissed our baby's head. As soon as she kissed, Jazz stopped crying.

Doctors and nurses congratulated us.

“Congratulations Mr and Mrs Gonzalez. Now can you give the baby for clean up?”

“Yeah. Of course.” I slowly handed Jazz to them.

“Follow me sir, the other nurses will take care of your wife.” one of the nurses said.

Alright- I said and followed her. She gave my little girl a warm bath and wrapped her up in a towel. She dried her and taught me how to put on diapers and clothes on a baby. She put on the clothes that Fernando gifted on the gender reveal. I understood the instructions and she handed Jazz to me again. I finally stepped out of the room and all my family and friends were waiting outside. My parents, Fernando, Ryan and Lilly. They all got emotional seeing little Jazz in my arms. I handed my baby to everyone and tears of joy flowed down their cheeks.

I can't describe how happy I was... How happy we were.

Jazzlyn was fast asleep in my arms. The doctor stepped out-
“Alright Mr Gonzalez, you can take the baby home and we'll have to keep Mrs Gonzalez here for 24 hours more. You can come back whenever you want to, we're just doing the further procedure.”

“Oh that's okay. Let her rest and take good care of her.”

“Yes sir.”

We all drove separate ways to our home. I reached there and I showed Jazz to everyone at home. From the maid, to the cook to the gardener, everyone! I was so fucking happy I couldn't help myself. I went up to our room. I kept Jazz in the crib and I just admired her. I kept staring at her for several hours. I just couldn't believe my eyes that she was my child.

Then I got tired so I moved the crib and we both sat in the secret library. I was on my desk, scratching down a poem on my daughter.
The flowers bloomed
The wind blew
Everything looked more better
With you
This is the day
you entered the world
And I'm already picturing
You as the Mafia Queen,
I love you to the moon and back
My little love, Jazzlyn.

I was thinking when I heard a cry. I tried shushing her but it didn't work. Then I realized what was the reason for her crying. I picked her up and drove straight to the hospital and to Viv's room. I kissed her and I handed her Jazz.

“She's crying, must be hungry I guess.”

“Yep. I was waiting for this...” she said and pulled her shirt down, breastfeeding her. Jazz stopped crying. I just kept staring at them, this was such a beautiful moment.

“Oh wow. How do you feel?”  I asked.

“I feel good. I'm feeding my baby...” she smiled.

“Yeah...” I nodded looking at Jazz. I looked up at Viv again and I brushed her hair behind her ear. “I'm proud of you.” she tilted her head and kissed my hand.

“Thank you... I can't wait to get home.”

“You'll be good tomorrow... And then we'll be parenting...” I smiled at her..

“Mmhm. Right.”

“Well since Jazz needs you, I'm staying here tonight.”

“What? Where would you sleep?”

“Don't worry bout it.” I said and got in her bed.

She chuckled. “Not funny okay.”

I pulled the blanket up my face, “I'm not even joking.”

“Alright alright.”

I don't even remember when I fell asleep... I just slept beside her when she was feeding Jazz is all I recalled.

Viv's Pov:-

I stayed up till Jazz fell asleep and Pierce on the other hand was sleeping dead already. She finally fell asleep so I kept her in the crib beside me and kept staring at her. I couldn't believe my own eyes that I pulled this big thing out of me. I couldn't be more happier than this day... I turned back to Pierce and I held him. He was not even awake and he still cuddled. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep right away...

This was the most painful and the happiest day of my whole life...