Chapter 3:- Club

I got to the club. Everything was dark but because of the lights it looked ABSOLUTELY fascinating! The disco ball shined beautifully and the lights reflected on the walls. I walked in staring at the beautiful lights. I saw Derek placing the ice in the fridge. The tapping of shoes echoed grabbing his attention. He turned around to see me and I could say; he didn't expect my looks to be like this. He fixed his shirt from the bottom and he smiled and said hi.
“Hi Derek!” I said with excitment.
“Hello Viviana! You look... Um... Ghostly.” he complimented my outfit with a laugh. That looked like an insult but whatever! Who cares? I looked around and I saw few people.

“Who are them?” I said looking at people then back to derek.

“Other waiters for delivering the drinks to other floors. And that's our dj, Ken.” he said and pointed towards the dj.

“What were his parents? In a barbie movie?” I said and sitting down at the bar chair.

“Haha! Good one! Now c'mon we have to make drinks.” he said as he picked out glasses of shots from the cabinets.

“Right now? There's literally no one around!” I said coming into the bar.

“So what? We have to make at least SOMETHING before they arrive?” He said with a high tone placing the glasses on the tables.

“Alright, Alright Ramsey!” I mocked him raising my brows in irritation. Then I poured tequila in the shot's glass. As I kept the drink at it's place, I heared chatting of people behind me. I looked around and I saw a few GORGEOUS girls, and a few boys.

All the girls wore expensive clothes and they were bragging 'bout it. Well indeed everyone were rich. The girls were looking like angels in that type of makeup and those pretty dresses with jewelries. I couldn't get my eyes off of them. Then one of the girls came up to me for ordering.

“Can we get 4 Rob Roy's, 3 Rum Punch and 2 strawberry daiquiri?” she asked and still continued to talk to her friends.  She ordered all the expensive drinks though. “Sure” I responded awkwardly and made all of thier drinks. I served them and they thanked me. I just wish I had a life like them...

I felt sad but there was no time for feeling shit. Many expensive cars were already pulling up. A lot of people to handle and the music got louder and louder as the number of people grew. This is what I called productivity. I was serving and making and taking orders  and placing shots, I literally did so many work at once! And when I glanced at Derek while shaking a drink, he was stunned by my performance. I gave him a side eye with an attitude. He smiled and then I continued doing my work.

“You're fast.” he said while shaking a drink.

“Of course I am! We got like 2 floors, a terrace and hundreds of people to take care of! Now hurry up!” I said as I poured the drink into the glass. Suddenly, he got a phone call from someone. He wiped his hands on the towel and walked out. Just after few seconds he came back and he said,

“Gonzalez will be here tonight. Don't screw up please!” He said as he got back to his drinks. I was really confused what he meant so I asked,

“Who the fuck is Gonzalez?” I asked him pouring tequila shots for people.

“The owner of this place? And please behave in front of him!” he said irritatedly.

“Yea whatever.” I was still doing my job.

Then after, when the crowd at the bar got easy, a beautiful girl in black dress just walked right in the bar. I was confused again and I was about to ask her to leave but then I saw Derek grabbing her waist and kissing her. I was like ‘Oh well.’ and I just sat aside. I let out a sigh as I saw everyone going wild at the music and finally no one was there for ordering. I vibed to the music; Ken sure did an incredible job. I glanced at Derek and his girlfriend and they were still making out.  I just kept looking away. Because this was a type of flash back. At some point of my life, I used to be like this too. Making out and shit. Drinking and partying at cheap places with Tyler. Well I dropped the thought off of my mind and I  started looking around with my chin resting on my knuckles.