Chapter 6:- Us.

It was Monday, our weekend. Me and Lilly were hanging out at my place, chillin' and eating pizza while watching a movie. We were enjoying ourselves when my door bell buzzed. I excused myself and I went to get the door. I saw Chris standing there,

"What's up Chris?" I asked frankly.

"Pierce Gonzalez wants you." he replied seriously.

"Right now?"

"Yes."

Ugh I hated getting interrupted! I told Lilly about it.

"I have to leave right now, I'm sorry but I have some work to take care of." I said with guilt.

"No problem! I'll leave after finishing the movie. You can go." she replied politely.

"Alright thanks!" I said as I went to the door "and also I have some left over cake, you can have it if you want"

"Sure, bye!"

I left with Chris.
"Why has he called me?" I asked him

"Today is the day for the task"

"No shit, I actually forgot 'bout that!" I said as we walked out of the building.
We hopped in the car and drove to Gonzalez's place. We stopped in front of a HUGE house! It had big gates and a fountain. A pretty garden. Probably like a 3 storey house.

"Wow. This place is magnificent!"

"Welcome to Gonzalez's mansion." he said. I was mesmerized. He walked to the door and I followed him. Chris opened the door and we went in. Oh my GOSH! The place was huge and so gorgeous!

"Damn." I couldn't control my mouth.

"Let's get upstairs. He might be in the meeting room." Chris did a little run upstairs and I followed him. Every inch of that house was perfect. We got upstairs and into his office. Chris opened the door and the room was huge!

I was admiring the room when my eyes stopped at him at the balcony. I smelled cigarettes. It was him. He wore a black tank top and black pants. He had tattoos all over his muscular arm to the neck. The wind made his long hairs move along the flow. I gazed at him from a distance. Then I heard the door shut behind me. I looked over to see that Chris left without a word. I didn't know what to do so I just walked up to him.

"Hie!" I greeted him excitedly. He didn't even respond, he just handed me the pack of ciggarettes. I took one from it, put it in my mouth and I checked my pants for the lighter. I couldn't find and when I looked up at him, he was already holding a lighter. I took it and I smoked.

"The task is to get some papers from the opponent mafia. He's getting married today and he invited all the mafias around town. The papers will be in his brother's drawer. The key to that drawer is in his locker. And the key to that locker, is in his brother's hands."

I pictured the plan in my mind as I blew the smoke. I looked up at him.

"Alright. By the way, which mafia are they?"

"Emerald Scorpion."

"Ooh. Nice name." I said. He gave me a jealous look. "Not more than Diamante Nero, of course."

"Good." he crushed his ciggarette.

"Hey don't we have to plan about this?" I asked as I went in the room with him

"Why do you need a plan? Aren't you smart enough?" he mocked me.

"I am smart but I'm scared if I screw things up." I said and I sat down in front of him.

"You'll do just fine. I trust you."

"BUT I DON'T TRUST MYSELF!"

"Just see. This is going to be easy." he said while cleaning his desk.