Chapter 11:- That bad?

*Pause the song for now* ^~^

Both our eyes widened at the sight of each other. He was still the same guy I spent the most beautiful three years with. I wonder what crossed his mind when our eyes met after these months. He was still beautiful for me; regardless of what he has done. But I know which actions would lead to which results.

Cut to, Lily came to get me.

She was happy to see me. "Hi Viviana! Come in!" she offered.

The way she talked felt as if she didn't know about me and Tyler. I played along and I instantly put the pieces together.

"Hey pumpkin! How you doing?" I said and I leaned to hug. Tyler was puzzled.

"Yeah Tyler, this is Viviana, my best friend. And Viv, this is Tyler, my boyfriend." she introduced us.

The pain.

"Nice to meet you, Tyler." I played as if I don't know him.

How awful.

"Nice to meet you too." he replied. We didn't shake hands because he knows I don't like handshakes.

I settled down -"Hey I actually have a surprise for you." I said.

"Oh? What is it?" she replied.

"You need to come with me for that."

"Alrighty. I'll go change and you guys have a chat"

"Wear something nice baby." Tyler said.

"Yeah of course." she said left us in the living room. My mouth opened to stop her but I let her go. There was a silence between us.

He broke the silence- "So, how've you been?" he asked me.

"Why do you care?" I said with an attitude.

"Have you been happy?"

"A lot."

"Oh- but, I'm not though."

I scoffed and I said,
"Do I look like I care, Tyler?"

"Oh- I'm sorry."

I sighed and I looked away.
"No need for an apology for something you can't change."

Created a dead silence. Until Lily broke it.

"So where'd you wanna take me to Viv? Is it KFC?"

I laughed at her words.
"No the fuck! Just follow me." I said and we went down. Unfortunately, Tyler came with us.

"Ooh this is getting interesting!" she said as she got into my car with him. I went to the driver's seat and I started the engine.

They were cuddling and chatting the whole time.

I tried my best to not remember the days when I was in her place. I observed how fast people change.

Well, I drove to my old apartment. We got upstairs. And she looked to totally confused.

"I don't understand." she said shaking her head.

"You will." I said and I went up to her. "Here" I handed over the keys to her.

She was puzzled for a second. Then her ears moved back when she realized what I just did.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

I chuckled and I nodded "Yes."

She leaned to hug me. "Thank you so much! You're the best!" as we hugged, I looked up at Tyler from her shoulder to see his jaw dropped.