Chapter 25:- Blood.

A few days passed by, and we still didn't talk. I tried to do so but she'd just ignore me Or leave. She has been going on several dates with Juan and they both seem kind of happy. Who am I to interrupt? Well I don't care what she's doing but I really want to know what's going on with the baby. I'm really concerned about it...

I was fixing the watch on my wrist when stopped by the office and saw both of them chatting. I knocked on the door.
“I need to talk to you at the dinner.” I said with a deep voice.

She seem confused, “I'm going out for dinner.”

“So cancel that.” I said and walked off to work.

Viviana's POV:-

I don't get him. We've stopped talking for like a week now he randomly shows up for a chat at dinner? What does he think a dinner will fix everything? I interlock my fingers and rested my chin on it. I was in some thoughts when Juan interrupted,
“So... Are we still going out tonight?” he asked.

I zoned out. “Not tonight... Did you not hear him?”

“Yes I did but I thought you'd reject like you always do?” he said confusedly.

“Sorry babe I can't... He's a Mafia and I need Diamante Nero!”

“Alright. I guess... Well we have to leave now. We told Ryan we'll be there at 12 and look at us having discussion at 1. Let's go c'mon.” he got up and took my hand.

Next thing you see that we're at the hospital and I'm sitting there besides Ryan; holding his hand. I stroked the back of his hand with both of my hands. I was really emotional.

I questioned him in a slow tone, “For how long will you be like this?” I asked.

A quick breath escaped his mouth as he paused staring at my eyes. His smile turned into a wistful one. He nodded steadily as he replied with a crunchy voice,
“I don't know; Viv.”

I hate to know that he's suffering through so much because of me...

“You'll be alright... I'll pray for you bud.” Juan comforted him.

They both smiled at each other. The nurse knocked and came in as she said,
“Excuse me ma'm, sir... It's time for his medications. Would you like to step outside for a moment? Please?.”

I gave a smile to Ryan before letting go of his hand and leaving. We setlled on the bench chatting. We had nothing else to do.

When I sat down with him, I wondered why does Pierce wants to talk to me. If it's again about the baby; I'm walking out right away. I always forget to take the abortion pills... If it's about the baby then I'm gonna take the pills in front of him. I'm totally fed up with his actions and I don't need any connection between us.

The nurse came out with a devasted look on her face. Her breathing was high. This shit scared the fuck out of me. She then ran screaming for the doctor while I heard a lot of coughing from Ryan's room.

“What's going on?!” I said as I ran at the door. I placed my hands on the glass and I watched him cough blood. Again. My ears moved back and I freaked out. I was about to scream for the doctor when I saw him hurrying to Ryan's room.

I said calmly in a loud voice knowing he was not able to hear me.
“You're gonna be alright Ryan! Be strong I'm here for ya!” I had to keep calm to not freak anyone out.

Just when the doctors went in, I started shaking. I grabbed my hair in anxiousness. Juan hugged me out of the blue as he said-
“Don't worry he'll be alright.” he comforted me by rubbing my back