Chapter 2:- Miami!

I walked out of the airport with my stuff and I had a hangover after last night. My hair was hella messy, I looked dry and Dizzy. Somehow I kept myself together though.

I looked around for a bit and I called a cab. Very soon, I found a hotel for myself as well. The hotel was good looking from outside. The space was really green. I went up to my room. It looked cool and spacious. I sat on the fluffy bed. It was cold and I really wanted to sleep but I couldn't. I had things to take care of. I got off the bed and I opened the curtains. The view was pretty cute. I let out a sigh of relief and I got ready. I tied my hair up into a bun and I wore a casual fit.

Blue pants and a green sleeveless top. I wore a tinted lip balm, mascara, and I kept the hair down today. I went out of the hotel for a while. I took a walk around for a bit. I saw shops and stores. It was all casual nothing fun.

After good 10 minutes, I found a club. It looked ABSOLUTELY LIT!! The club was of at least two floors. The name, 'Extreme Riders' was written in bold neon purple and blue lights. The palm tree on the entrance made it look more attractive. I didn't know what the inside looked like so I googled it and OH MY GOSH!! IT HAD A FREAKING POOL AREA! A FREAKING DISCO! A FREAKING BAR!!

This all was just a new experience for me because I never went to such expensive places. I mean I won't go to this place as well but I REALLY wanted to. I walked past the club sadly. I face palmed myself because it was so attractive from outside that I couldn't resist going in. But I didn't have enough dollars so I walked away with my hands in my pocket. I walked and walked for a while to get that club off of my mind but I couldn't. Then something magical happened!

I saw a banner from Extreme Riders and it said, 'NEED A BARTENDER' I jumped in excitement! As I was broke, this job would be a big help! Plus I have a license and I know bartending VERY WELL!! I used to do it from the age of 14. I know it was illegal but I lived in Houston so, of course. I quickly saved their number and I went to the club again.

A tall muscular, bald guy with loads of tattoos was standing at the entrance. I walked up to him and-
"Um I have to go inside..." I told the bouncer. "The club opens at evening ma'm" he replied expressionless. "I'm here to apply for a job; for bartending. I saw the banner." I said nervously. A little smile apperead on his face as if he was holding back a laugh. He looked down at me and asked-
"Licence?"
"Here" I showed him the license. "Come with me." he said. He still had a smile on his face. I understood what was going on and I felt bad. He thought I was dumb and not experienced.

Well, he opened the door and I walked in with him. The place was HUGE!! It was so BEAUTIFUL I can't even describe! My jaw literally dropped after I saw the inside of the club. There was A MASSIVE bar, few couches on the sides, pretty plants, AWESOME lightning, a DOPE, HUGE ASS DISCO BALL!! The club was curve shaped. "This is just the entrance." he said and looked away. Then he called someone on the phone. "There's a girl for the job." he said as he looked at me when he mentioned 'girl'. They chatted for a bit but I didn't notice the conversation 'cause I was mesmerised with such a rich fashion. I looked around with my mouth opened in ashtonishment of the beauty.

The bouncer was done with his chat.
"Sit on the bar chair, a guy named 'Derek will be there for your interview...' he said and left.

The place was very quite at that moment. I walked to the bar chair as the tapping of my shoes echoed around. This place was too much for a girl like me. I've never seen these type of stuffs. Well I reached for the chair which was at a good height. I sat down and looked around. I took a deep breath and I smiled. I kept my elbow on the table and I rested my chin between my intertwined fingers. I observed the cabinets filled with different types of alcoholic drinks. Kind of funny how I recognised all of them. The cabinets were indeed huge taking a good amount of space. I was totally impressed by all the structures.